I "destroyed" my opo while updating quick help pls

Hello there,

I had my Oneplus One rooted a few month ago and today i finally decided to unroot to update the OS. After unrooting with SuperSU I tried to update but while rebooting to update TWRP booted and didn't let me update. So i downloaded the latest cyanogenmod from cyanogenmod.org to flash it with twrp. I reallly am a noob when it Comes to mobile devices, rooting etc, so i downloaded "Latest Release recovery" because when booting it says recovery :rolleyes: i feel kinda dumb while saying this Anyways not knowing what to do i flashed the Image to boot using twrp and after restarting the cyanogen recovery boots, but nothing else. How do i boot the System? And how do i updated now? I tried "Apply update" in cyanogen Recovery but it only takes .zip files or something like that and i only have the .img and i can't get the zip from my pc to my phone because Windows does not identify my phone as something it just says something went wrong when i try to connect via usb  :(

I know it was bad to do something i don't know anything about at all and i dont think i will root my phone ever again, because it takes so much effort and knowledge to do an update.

Thanks in advance for any help

Ehhh it's far from being destroyed, you are not even technically yet in a soft brick so you should be fine. I don't know the specifics to fix it now, but I'm sure it's possible to copy files to a SD card (the one plus one has a SD slot right?).

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Recovery is the thing you use to flash .zip s, you dont use it to flash another recovery, you use ADB For that, go download the .zip cyanogen builds from here

https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=bacon

Use ADB Sideload if you cannot move the files.

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

Ehhh it's far from being destroyed, you are not even technically yet in a soft brick so you should be fine. I don't know the specifics to fix it now, but I'm sure it's possible to copy files to a SD card (the one plus one has a SD slot right?).

sadly no sd Slot

Recovery is the thing you use to flash .zip s, you dont use it to flash another recovery, you use ADB For that, go download the .zip cyanogen builds from here

https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=bacon

Use ADB Sideload if you cannot move the files.

thanks, i'll try it. I'll tell you if it worked