Choosing between 5.1 audio setups! Please give suggestions!

Inimigor

Good afternoon Gentleman! I'm planinng my last purchase of 2015/first purchase of 2016!

***Note: All currency in this post will be in Brazillian Reais, that way I can find local prices easily. (1 US Dollar = R$3.95)

I'm currently using a Phillips MC 160 Microsystem as speakers (Worth ~R$150) and the speakers have been wheezing a lot recently, So i'm thinking of replacing it with a 5.1 setup.

So far I'm having 3 options in mind:

1) Creative A520 (R$ 363.71)

post-7479-0-78705700-1451605950.jpg

2) Logitech Z506 (R$469.90)

post-7479-0-06912200-1451605947_thumb.jp

3) Sony BDV-E2100 (~R$850-900)

post-7479-0-92691400-1451605951_thumb.jp

They all are 5.1 and can connect in my PC without issues (Sony = Optical Audio, Logitech/Creative = 3x 3,5mm jacks (Green, Black & Orange))

The specifics of each are:

1) Creative A520

• Output Power:  37W RMS (5W per satellite channel + 12W Subwoofer)
• Signal/Noise Ratio:  75dB 
• Subwoofer is where the electronics are installed
• Control on a wired remote¹
• Has no Headphone connection²
• Connects using 3,5mm connector
• 1 year Warranty
• Is a hell of a lot chaper than anythig else!

2) Logitech Z506

• Output Power:  75W RMS (8W Front and Rear Channels + 16W Center 27W Subwoofer)
• Signal/Noise Ratio: No information found D:
• Subwoofer is where the electronics are installed
• Controls are located on Front Right Speaker
• Connects using 3,5mm connector
• 2 Years Warranty

3) Sony BDV-E2100

• Output Power:  1000W RMS (Not quite sure if it's true)(Front 125W, Center 250W, Surround 125W, Subwoofer 250W)
• Signal/Noise Ratio:  No information found D:
• Has own "control" unit
• Has DVD/Blu-Ray 3D capability (Don't care at all, won't EVER buy DVDs/Blu-Rays)
• Has Wifi and Bluetooth and NFC connection (Kind of cool for syncing phone, and apparently it has netflix built in.)
• FM (zero f**ks given)
• TONS of connections:
    • Ethernet
    • HDMI out
    • Analog RCA In (Stereo)
    • Optical in (the one I'd probably use to connect to the PC)³
    • USB in
    • Bluetooth
    • WiFi
    • DLNA
• Wireless remote and freakin USB Keyboard!!!
• Warranty depends of where i buy it (6-24months)

¹ - Don't care for it, I use the volume wheel on keyboard for controlling sound on PC and Unified remote to control it when I'm away from PC
² - I made a circuit using a 2 position switch to change between headphones and speakers easily, not sure how i'd use it with 5.1 audio, but I think I could make it work.
³ - The headphone thing. I wouldn't like having to switch the audio output in windows every time I want to change between Headphones and Speakers, Can anyone shine some light here?

The only one I can test myself is the Sony one, the other two I have to order online.

I'm considering a lot sound quality, I'm not going to throw a party or anything, so sound is not a huge concern, but I don't want it to be too low.

I've heard the Logitech sometimes poops it's pants when trying to get some heavy bass.

I'm thinking of placing them in the walls and ceiling aswell (as you can see in the picture with my amazing mspaint skills:

post-7479-0-44433100-1451605910_thumb.jp

Is the Creative one any good? Is the Logitech Z506 enough for some rock, dubstep and aggrotech? Is the Sony worth the price? Is it overkill?

So far I'm mostly leaned to get the Logitech one, opinions?

Not needing any headphones right now, already have a pair of headphones that do an amazing job! 

I'm completely open to sugestions, if I can find the recommendations in Brazil I'll let you know, if not I'll let you know too :P

(Also, is there anything I need to do in order for the 5.1 to work, or just plug it in and be happy?)

Thanks in advance (especially if you read this far!)

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |