Best Bluetooth Earbuds

Pretzel

I am looking for some good bluetooth earbuds with nice sound quality and battery life. Battery life I would like to be around 10 hours. I've been looking at the 

LG Tone Infinim HBS-900, and the bluebird jaybird X (not sure if the x2 is worth it, I have seen Linus's video on it) I am still not sure if either of these are worth it, because both of the batteries are around 8 hours, (although LG advertises more, the reviews say otherwise.)

I am looking for some good bluetooth earbuds with nice sound quality and battery life. Battery life I would like to be around 10 hours. I've been looking at the 

LG Tone Infinim HBS-900, and the bluebird jaybird X (not sure if the x2 is worth it, I have seen Linus's video on it) I am still not sure if either of these are worth it, because both of the batteries are around 8 hours, (although LG advertises more, the reviews say otherwise.)

8 hours is all you're going to get if you dont want it to be clunky, you could always carry an external battery to charge on the go when youre not using them. 

What is your use case? because if you want them as a replacement for casual headphones the technology isnt there yet, earsbuds still sound like earbuds and tiny batteries aren't long lasting ;) (8 hours in such a formfactor is already quite impressive)

For a workout the jaybirds are ideal imo, first ever earbuds I ever liked to wear during workouts!

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

Struggling with thoughts on the matter + following to hear more.

I used to have (and loved to death) a pair of Nokia BH-505. I always wondered if jerryrigging a battery to it would be worth it. I never got around to doing it but the thought remained. Since then all sorts of USB batterypacks have become mainstream and the idea seems more valid than ever. A lightweight batterypack with some sort of a clip to attach it neatly to clothes and a USB cable running to the headset. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a small and wireless headset but I guess if it looks stupid, but works, it's not stupid. :)

EDIT: OP: you should follow your post too. It's customary here to do so and otherwise you won't get notifications on it.