Frame drops in games

biggiepk

Hi.

I have some big issues on my main pc. I will list at the end the specs. 

I played Fallout 4 on my laptop without problems on low 35-40fps contantly no drops at all. I played almost half of the game. Later on when i builded my pc i installed fallout 4 and i replaced save file so i can continue playing. But when i put the game on low/medium/high whatever i get unnormal fps drops. I cannot play like 10sec normaly. I checked my temps they are more then fine. What it can be? 

I played normaly Tomb Raider 2013, This War of Mine, and couple other older games no problem.. 

pc: i3 4170/4gb/gtx570

laptop: i7 4500u,8gb,8870m 2gb gddr5

Hi.

I have some big issues on my main pc. I will list at the end the specs. 

I played Fallout 4 on my laptop without problems on low 35-40fps contantly no drops at all. I played almost half of the game. Later on when i builded my pc i installed fallout 4 and i replaced save file so i can continue playing. But when i put the game on low/medium/high whatever i get unnormal fps drops. I cannot play like 10sec normaly. I checked my temps they are more then fine. What it can be? 

I played normaly Tomb Raider 2013, This War of Mine, and couple other older games no problem.. 

pc: i3 4170/4gb/gtx570

laptop: i7 4500u,8gb,8870m 2gb gddr5

Fallout 4 can use more than 4GB of ram in some places. On my PC it can use like 5GB. It also recommends 8GB ram for minimum. 

If i upgrade my ram it will solve the problem?= 

First of all, get MSI afterburner and make sure to install riva turner statics. Then make it so it has an overlay in game and make it so it can show you the ram useage. A more simpliler way actally would be to run fallout 4 and then look into the taskmanger while it's alt tabbed. 

The usage is about 3.5gb of ram. CPU not high at all, and gpu around 90%. 

The usage is about 3.5gb of ram. CPU not high at all, and gpu around 90%. 

Okay so when that much ram is being used there is still frame drops?