Zotac 970 help

ScrubTech

Hey guys happy thanksgiving! I think my gpu may be messing up. I was playing Fallout 4. When all of a sudden these red and white squareish boxes appeared on the screen.. I quit the game and went to YouTube and there are tiny green squares that move around on the screen. I thought maybe the pcie cable came loose so I made sure everything was connected right. Hooked it up to a different monitor and that didn't fix it. I've been running furmark to stress it and there are no artifacts while using furmark. I thought that was weird. I've run a couple games and they all have artifacts in them. Skyrim is unplayable whole screen is black with blue marks flying around.. CS GO Is playable with only minor artifacts. This gpu is less than 2 months old never been oc'd. Any help will be appreciated.

What do you suggest I use then? I used furmark to get it to 100% usage to see if there were artifacts. There wasn't any.

Stop using Furmark

I uninstalled the graphics driver and the problem went away. Installed it again and the problem came back!?

I uninstalled the graphics driver and the problem went away. Installed it again and the problem came back!?

Download a previous version and see if that helps

Download a previous version and see if that helps

Ya I tried 3.58 which I used for a month just fine and the problem is still there. I tried a different pcie slot didn't work either. I'm pretty sure something is wrong with the card. Guess ill see how Zotacs RMA service is.