Can't install drivers for GPU

Morgan S

My friend recently bought a new PC (custom built my me and him) with a R9 290 Direct CU II OC GPU, when running the pc the screen seems super zoomed in and i remember this being an issue with my pc when i built it too but i can't remember/find how to fix it. The main issue is that when he tries to install new AMD drivers the "ACCEPT" button is always off the screen and unable to be clicked. His screen wont allow us to manually rotate the screen (landscape/portrait) in a hope to click it. Personalisation menus wont let him resize his screen to a different resolution and using the "move" trick to try click the accept button won't work. 

If anyone has any ideas how he can install the drivers that he needs for the specified card the help would be much appreciated.

-Thanks in advance- 

-

My friend recently bought a new PC (custom built my me and him) with a R9 290 Direct CU II OC GPU, when running the pc the screen seems super zoomed in and i remember this being an issue with my pc when i built it too but i can't remember/find how to fix it. The main issue is that when he tries to install new AMD drivers the "ACCEPT" button is always off the screen and unable to be clicked. His screen wont allow us to manually rotate the screen (landscape/portrait) in a hope to click it. Personalisation menus wont let him resize his screen to a different resolution and using the "move" trick to try click the accept button won't work. 

If anyone has any ideas how he can install the drivers that he needs for the specified card the help would be much appreciated.

-Thanks in advance- 

You should be able to change the resolution 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

have you tried installing it in safe mode?

Intel Core i5 - 6400 <> Msi B150A Gaming Pro <> Msi Gtx 970 Gaming <> G.Skill Ripjaw 4 16Gb DDR4 2400mhz

<> Corsair CX500M <> 160 & 250 Seagate HDD <> Aerocool Strike X (Casing) <>

We unlocked the taskbar + moved it away and after a few hundred click attempts he clicked the install button, downloading/installing drivers now - Lets hope everything works....

-Thanks in advance- 

-

You can install drivers from the CD? They may not be the most recent but they will probably get you up and running.

You can install drivers from the CD? They may not be the most recent but they will probably get you up and running.

He didn't get a CD drive because you know, cds are never really a necessity these days, if only we knew we'd need one,,,