Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap (Windows 10)

Snioutic
Go to solution Solved by HPWebcamAble,

Hi, (Haven't used this in a long time lol)

So this problem has been occurring on my dad's computer. After a few months or so of having windows 10 my dad's computer kept crashing. So he gave to Micro Center to fix it. Sadly Micro Center's thought changing the ram was a good idea, thinking that it is the reason why it kept crashing. So they changed the ram. But with the same result after bringing it home it kept crashing with the amount of 15 minutes in the beginning now diminished down to 2-3 minutes till the computer crashing.

And the blue screen that followed, it said unexpected kernel mode trap obviously in windows 10. I've research this problem before in which they were saying a networking driver of some sort is not updated or something else.

So it would be nice to have this problem fixed soon. :)

G-Skill TridentX Ram changed to Corsair Vengeance Ram(16GB)

Hi, (Haven't used this in a long time lol)

So this problem has been occurring on my dad's computer. After a few months or so of having windows 10 my dad's computer kept crashing. So he gave to Micro Center to fix it. Sadly Micro Center's thought changing the ram was a good idea, thinking that it is the reason why it kept crashing. So they changed the ram. But with the same result after bringing it home it kept crashing with the amount of 15 minutes in the beginning now diminished down to 2-3 minutes till the computer crashing.

And the blue screen that followed, it said unexpected kernel mode trap obviously in windows 10. I've research this problem before in which they were saying a networking driver of some sort is not updated or something else.

So it would be nice to have this problem fixed soon. :)

G-Skill TridentX Ram changed to Corsair Vengeance Ram(16GB)

Could you list the full specs?

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

Could you list the full specs?

Asus 802.11ac(wifi card)

Asus Z97 Pro

GTX 660

i7 4790K

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!