looking for new Mic

Dukanater

Hey guys for the longest time iv been using a Logitech headset with a built in mic my daughter decided the padding in the ears needs to be ripped to pieces so I’m retiring that headset/mic combo and im looking for a new stand up mic or even a decent boom mic I’ve been using the same thing for so long i don’t even know what’s good anymore for newer stuff so if you guys wouldn’t mind pointing me in the right direction let’s say 100$ budget range?

Modmic and a nice pair of headphones such as the Audio Technica ATH-M20x or M30x.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The blue snowball is awesome, and its well under your budget. I use it for all my YouTube videos and I've never had any issues / problems with people telling me the sound quality is shitty.

Modmic and a nice pair of headphones such as the Audio Technica ATH-M20x or M30x.

i actually have a set of audio technica headphone i got for Christmas i few years ago iv never used that i planned on opening not sure what model tho thx ill look into the mic