Quadcopter under $50

So I need a quadcopter that will hold my gopro or maybe my Sony Nex 3-N, I'd like it to be big, as big as the parrot at drone 2.0. Some kind of kit would be cool so that I can assemble it but I don't think it's possible. (My budget is maybe expandable to $100) thanks.

This is the first, and only quadcopter I own. Literally ask me anything about it if I do not proceed to answer it now.

It has  a nice size and is not extremely loud or annoying, but you can hear it (4 motors lol). If you break anything, it is repairable by connectors/screws, no glue or soldering. It flies great, although for more weight than just a gopro+case, you might want to  look at the Syma x8 (slower, but more lifting power). Both quadcopters have 10-12 minute flight times unloaded, but with my quadcopter loaded with a 1300mah battery, gopro knock off + case, and fpv kit, I get 9 minutes of reduced throttle (smoother for recording video) flight time.

If you want to be able to use an automated, self contained 2D gimbal, neither of these drones could carry the extra weight for more than 6-7 minutes. Something like the CX-20 would be the best option for all of this.

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

Give me a second brother

what? I don't get it...

He is finding a link for you.

oh, thanks boboman

Estes Syncro

that thing will not hold a gopro... Not to mention my Nex 3-N

oh, thanks boboman

I can tell you that getting aerial shot of something moving while you follow it is AMAZINGLY COOL :D

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

I can tell you that getting aerial shot of something moving while you follow it is AMAZINGLY COOL :D

I know right :)

To be honest I don't think it's a good bet to put a Nex3-N on most consumer class Quads, they weren't meant to hold such a large camera, unless you plan to not bring it high at all, and willing to duct tape the camera to the quad.