WINDOWS Installation confusion

donsleeq

i bought a new lappy 8.1 and it isnt activated.. do i connect to the internet to activate it? and also can someone give me screenshot of how to install a language pack.. the pc is in Japanese so im a lil lost.. or maybe a site that has illustrations.. my internet is bad ryt now youtube is not possible

thank you

i bought a new lappy 8.1 and it isnt activated.. do i connect to the internet to activate it? and also can someone give me screenshot of how to install a language pack.. the pc is in Japanese so im a lil lost.. or maybe a site that has illustrations.. my internet is bad ryt now youtube is not possible

thank you

take it back get the store to activate it :D 

Right-click on the Windows flag icon at the bottom-left (AKA Start Menu) and select "System". In the System properties window that appears see if it shows as activated, if it is not activated, there will be a link you can click to the right of it to activate it online.

How to change the system language (with screenshots): http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-change-the-system-language-in-windows-8/

take it back get the store to activate it :D

iv managed to activate it so.. now i cant change the language it doesn't allow me to download the language pack