AFTER EFFECTS HELP NEEDED URGENTLY

AussieTechMate

ok so my multimedia assignment is due tomorrow and the last scene in my movie is giving me a headache. ok so i made an animation in c4d with a green background so i could key it out. i keyed it out so the object is still there with no background perfect. now i have a camera shot of my porch with a little camera movement so it looks cool when its motion tracked. now what i want to do is track the object from c4d (its a video file avi so its an actual video clip of an animation in c4d) to a tracking point from the porch video. i created a null and camera by right clicking on the point and selecting that, then i tried to pair the null with the video clip from c4d hoping it would keep is still according to the tracking point and it doesnt. is this impossible to acheive and does it only work with text and after effects objects and not video layers? i need to know if i can do it and if so how?

cheers 

Aussie

My Rig:

IN PROCESS OF UPGRADING MOBO AND CPU but what i have atm: AMD Phenom ii x6 1090t, Gigabyte 990-fxa-ud3, 16gb Vengeance Ram, 2x EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked (one of them is a signature edition),OCZ Agility 3 120gb, 1tb Seagate HDD,  SSD Antec 750 Earthwatts PSU  ALL WATERCOOLED by: Koolance 380A Waterblock, XSPC GTX 680 Full coverage waterblock , Thermaltake p500 pump, Bitspower Mulit 150 Resevoir, PrimoChill Tubing and heaps of xpsc compression fittings