Individual volume scrip (help)

Sundvallen

Hello, I think I'm not alone on this one, but when i play for example TF2 while Skyping and listening to music, the volume is always un-even! I always have to quit the game, and go into sound and adjust it manually, so that i can hear all at once without getting mad. This is such a struggle! My question is if there are any scripts that can bind keys to adjust the volume for individual programs like skype and itunes.. There is a script on Autohotkey, but its way to hard for me to even understand, and after an hour with reading i couldnt understand the slightly bit more..

Im not sure there is anything.. :S

I have this sort of setup using VAC. I have skype audio and main audio. I use Hot Keyboard to use the volume scroll wheel on my keyboard to adjust the main audio source normally and the skype one when i hold control.

Im not at home at the moment but if you still dont have a solution by tomorrow i'll make a video explaining it all.

I have this sort of setup using VAC. I have skype audio and main audio. I use Hot Keyboard to use the volume scroll wheel on my keyboard to adjust the main audio source normally and the skype one when i hold control.

Im not at home at the moment but if you still dont have a solution by tomorrow i'll make a video explaining it all.

That would be freaking awesome! :)