gaming headphones ( no mic needed)

Mastorbinho69

For now i am looking at the 

Somic MH463

my budget can exceed only 10 levs over the somic

p.s i live in Bulgaria so 10 levs in like 5 dollars

I can recommend these: superlux hd681

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

is more hz better for headphones?

Honestly the best way to shop is to look up some legit reviews if you can find them. Then you'll know how accurate the headphones are across all bands and whether they suffer from any problems or issues which may be pros or cons for you.

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

Honestly the best way to shop is to look up some legit reviews if you can find them. Then you'll know how accurate the headphones are across all bands and whether they suffer from any problems or issues which may be pros or cons for you.

i found mostly good reviews about the ones i found