Network waking PC from sleep

Wiplive

Hello, recently I've started receiving the problem of my computer waking up from sleep and hibernation at random times. I've noticed that whenever I boot on Windows, I have huge amounts of Network Adapters in my device manager.

Here's the screenshot:

post-54733-0-75260700-1443253354.png

So I'm starting to think (and others on this forum) that the fault for waking up while in sleep mode is a network problem. Here are the screenshots from event viewer right after the PC woke up from sleep.

post-54733-0-11345100-1442850727.png

post-54733-0-47112200-1442850727.png

So far I've tried plugging out the Ethernet cable when going to sleep - still woke up. I uninstalled the network adapters - still woke up (they add 1 fake adapter on every reboot). Also disabled the Wake from sleep in Device Manager - still doesn't work. I've tried looking in BIOS for an option, but there were none. I use Z97 PC Mate motherboard.

What are my options here? What could be the problem? I haven't installed any Hamachi-like programs on my computer. Recent Windows 10 clean install, no viruses.

Thanks in advance!

This worked for me.....

Hmm, it only shows me HID Keyboard and HID Mouse. I've already tried plugging the mouse out when I was going away for a few hours. Will try it now with both of them disabled to wake up from sleep in the device manager. Any idea of the huge amounts of Network Adapters I have? Are they bad or what? The only thing I noticed is that when I turn the PC on, at first the internet doesn't work, it's identifying the fake Adapters until it reaches the real one and it starts working.

This worked for me.....

Nope, I disabled all devices that can wake the PC up, it still wakes up by an "Unknown" something in Event Viewer.

Do you have a VPN installed? Try uninstalling and see if the problem goes away and then look for an updated version to install.

I've seen this problem caused by AutoKMS, the tool which resets the license for the office suite back up to 180 days?

Eeh, by gum.

ThrustJetViperPowerMustang: FX-6100 @4.4GHz (Stock Cooler) / 4x4GB Hyperam @ 1333MHz / OCZ Octane 250GB SSD / Asus HD6670 2GDDR3 / Asus M5A78LM-USB3