Should I upgrade

Gaming-for-life

Hello guys, I just wanted to know if I should upgrade to windows 10 pro from windows 8.1 pro, are there any bugs involving hardware???? for instance, I've read articles that if you adding a new piece hardware you will get a terrible temporary bug ??? and what about my product key what will happen to will my windows turn to a genuine piece of windows, therefore my activated windows will go to waste?????? thank you in advance

Hello guys, I just wanted to know if I should upgrade to windows 10 pro from windows 8.1 pro, are there any bugs involving hardware???? for instance, I've read articles that if you adding a new piece hardware you will get a terrible temporary bug ??? and what about my product key what will happen to will my windows turn to a genuine piece of windows, therefore my activated windows will go to waste?????? thank you in advance

Give it a go, if you dont like it you can revert back within a month (if you upgrade instead of a clean install)

[insert] Cool signature [/insert]

///Nailed It

Give it a go, if you dont like it you can revert back within a month (if you upgrade instead of a clean install)

how is that possible? and If i do like it can I clean install later on while I have windows 10 installed????

I don't like Win 10 pro, it was too buggy when I used it.

(Then I downgraded)

What kind of bugs????

Windows 10 is actually somewhat decent but it has too many privacy issues(google them) IMO so I reverted. Do as Lcast15 said and try it out. If you don't like it you can revert within a month considering you upgraded and dint't do a clean install.

Had no bugs but had to redownload certain drivers.

What kind of bugs????

Drivers.

Strange stuff this like my mouse wouldn't turn the computer off sleep mode.

The UGLINESS (Not a bug, but it looks hideous) 

Drivers.

Strange stuff this like my mouse wouldn't turn the computer off sleep mode.

The UGLINESS (Not a bug, but it looks hideous) 

Windows 10 is actually somewhat decent but it has too many privacy issues(google them) IMO so I reverted. Do as Lcast15 said and try it out. If you don't like it you can revert within a month considering you upgraded and dint't do a clean install.

Had no bugs but had to redownload certain drivers.

How can I clean install c now????

how is that possible? and If i do like it can I clean install later on while I have windows 10 installed????

You can clean install with Windows 10 and in setting theres a option to revert.

[insert] Cool signature [/insert]

///Nailed It