Bast case for this setup?

Nugsy

PSU - Corsair CX750m
Board - msi Z97S SLI Krait Edition

CPU - i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Cooler: Noctua NH-D15)
DRAM - 8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 (2x 4Gb)
GPU - GTX 960 Strix oc
HD - Seagate 1Tb SSHD, WD Green 1Tb HDD (for now)

I'm looking for a budget case that will comfortably fit all these components with good air flow and cable management space behind the back panel. Suggestions?

So far on the list I've got the nzxt phantom, phanteks enthoo pro, and the NZXT Source 530. I really like the price tag on the source 530 so if anyone's got one i'd love to hear your opinion x)

Edit: Best* Holy fuck I just noticed that... I was quite tired

NZXT S340... Great cable management an minimalist look... here's my system in it :P

Stuff

Looks so much better!

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

PSU - Corsair CX750m

Board - msi Z97S SLI Krait Edition

CPU - i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Cooler: Noctua NH-D15)

DRAM - 8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 (2x 4Gb)

GPU - GTX 960 Strix oc

HD - Seagate 1Tb SSHD, WD Green 1Tb HDD (for now)

I'm looking for a budget case that will comfortably fit all these components with good air flow and cable management space behind the back panel. Suggestions?

So far on the list I've got the nzxt phantom, phanteks enthoo pro, and the NZXT Source 530. I really like the price tag on the source 530 so if anyone's got one i'd love to hear your opinion x)

I have the Zalman Z11 neo and its one of the best cases I've ever seen. Its a sick looking mid-tower (its a big mid-tower though) with great airflow and cable management and it only costs about $70. Link here

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.4GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x41 | Motherboard: Asus z97-E | Case: Zalman Z11 Neo | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 2400MHz | Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 120GB Team Dark SSD |  OS: Windows 10 Pro

NZXT S340... Great cable management an minimalist look... here's my system in it :P

sexy setup sir ;)

I have the Zalman Z11 neo and its one of the best cases I've ever seen. Its a sick looking mid-tower (its a big mid-tower though) with great airflow and cable management and it only costs about $70. Link here

I like the interior of the z11 but i find it very bulky tbh. I'm going for sleek and sophisticated :P

The s340 isn't compatible with my speculated system (Noctua cooler too tall) :( I want it though damn!

I like the interior of the z11 but i find it very bulky tbh. I'm going for sleek and sophisticated :P

In that case, I like the phantom best out of the ones that you were looking at. Yeah, its a little more pricey but its a really nice looking case.

(I still prefer the z11 neo though, but it's your call  :D )

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.4GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x41 | Motherboard: Asus z97-E | Case: Zalman Z11 Neo | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 2400MHz | Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 120GB Team Dark SSD |  OS: Windows 10 Pro

In that case, I like the phantom best out of the ones that you were looking at. Yeah, its a little more pricey but its a really nice looking case.

(I still prefer the z11 neo though, but it's your call  :D )

haha thanks for the input but i gotta pick performance over style for sure

sexy setup sir ;)

Thanks very much :P

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  

FUUUCK the case is shipping from bc but everything else is shipping from like 500 kms away :(

This wait is going to kill me </3

FUUUCK the case is shipping from bc but everything else is shipping from like 500 kms away :(

This wait is going to kill me </3

What case did you decide to go with?

My rig: 

What case did you decide to go with?

enthoo pro after a metric shit ton of review watching and reading

The case...it's shipping from Cali it looks like.. or BC, for some reason it's taking a full week to get here FUUUUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think pc companies should learn to ship the case before or at least at the same time as the components, so tempted to build a carboard case fml..