Windows 8.1 setup doesn't detect RAID0 volume

My system:

-ASRock 990FX Extreme9 (P1.70 UEFI version)

-AMD FX-6350

-Samsung SSD 850 EVO (x 2)

(Other system info is probably irrelevant... but here)

- Sapphire Radeon R9 390X 100381OCL

-WD Black edition 2TB

-LG Black Blu-ray Optical

-Corsair AX760 PS

Issue is that when in the Windows 8.1 64bit setup menu the RAID0 setup, 2 Samsung SSDs, does not appear as a Drive to install on. I setup the 2 SSDs in the logical volume setup, updated the UEFI and BIOS, and uploaded the "Easy RAID Installer" available on the ASRock disk that came with the MOBO to a USB drive (as ASRock's youtube videos suggest). When I try to use the drivers though nothing happens. My RAID volume does not appear.

I have since tried multiple drivers found on their site, but none work. The ASRock videos are generalized and skip around. I have done all that the manuals have said but the RAID volume doesn't appear. Help me, Linus Tech Tips Community. You're my only hope. 

RAID can be such a pain to install. Do you have a spare HDD? You could install the OS on it with all the RAID drivers and then clone the OS onto the array? The executable, Asrock has here is useless during the installation but could work out in my method. It'll likely include the correct .SYS file too if you have another computer where you can extract it.

RAID can be such a pain to install. Do you have a spare HDD? You could install the OS on it with all the RAID drivers and then clone the OS onto the array? The executable, Asrock has here is useless during the installation but could work out in my method. It'll likely include the correct .SYS file too if you have another computer where you can extract it.

That sounds like a great solution, thanks! I do have a separate HDD and computer. Which download on the ASRock do I need? Is it the "SATA RAID Utility ver:3.3.1540.28"?

That sounds like a great solution, thanks! I do have a separate HDD and computer. Which download on the ASRock do I need? Is it the "SATA RAID Utility ver:3.3.1540.28"?

That has to be it. I got an Intel setup myself so I could only dig skin deep but the by the looks of it, the correct file should be WinIo64.sys. So you could try installing that raid Expert utility on the other computer and find the WinIo64.sys file in the install folder, copy it on a USB stick and try using that during the windows installation.