Gaming PC Build Help

I would like to build a gaming pc. I have looked at lot of different parts to build a gaming pc.

I Now the basic of  pc. I have a friend who knows much about it but he cant not always tell me what to do.

So I would like to here about these parts and please tell me if there is something I should change. Budget about 1000 dollars.   

• Acer 24" LED G246HLBbid 1920x1080, 2ms, 100M:1, VGA/DVI/HDMI Corsair H80i Hydro Series CPU cooler 1150/1155/1156/1366/2011, AM2(+)/AM3(+)/FM1/FM2, 2700 RPM, 77 CFM, 37.68 dBA
  •  Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB 1x8GB 9-9-9-24 1,5V 240 pins Quad Channel
  •  Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl fan: 1x 140mm Front, 1x 140mm Back,, ATX, mATX, mITX, USB 3.0
  •  Intel Core i5-3570 Processor Socket-LGA1155, Quad Core, 3.4GHz, 6MB, 77W, HD2500, Boxed w/fan
  •  Mad Catz R.A.T.3 Mouse - Matte Black 
  •  Microsoft SideWinder X4 Keyboard USB Gaming Keyboard, Nordic Layout
  •  Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium DK OEM, 64bit, SP1
  •  Seagate Barracuda® 1TB SATA 6Gb/s (SATA 3.0), 64MB Cache, 7200RPM, 3.5"

What's the budget. And you don't want to overclock?? You have a cooler that is capable so I don't see why you wouldn't want to.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

you planning to overclock beyond 4.2ghz? if not, that 3570 will be perfectly fine

CPU: Intel core i5 4670k @ 4.4ghz  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B SE2 GPU: GTX 660 Motherboard: MSI Z87M-Gaming RAM: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 2x4gb Black @1.6ghz Power supply: Corsair HX650 80 plus gold Storage: Adata 64GB SSD + Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350d

Well you need a motherboard and get a 4670k, if you are not going to overclock get the non k versionn like you did and a GPU.

I would get a 3570k so you can overclock since you have a cooler that is capable of overclocking. No motherboard? I would get a P8Z77-V LK for your motherboard. Are you planning to get a dedicated gpu so we could find out a power supply that suits your build?

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

For a gaming system, you didn't really add a gpu...

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Here you go: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nA3J

Crossfire ready.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.