RadeonPro Framerate Drop

Hi guys! This is my first post on this forum so please go easy on me.

I installed RadeonPro yesterday (Sunday) to help correct some issues with frame skipping in Witcher 2 with my Radeon 7870. With medium-ish settings, I could run the game at 40-60 fps no problem and all was well. 

I hopped off Witcher and went to go play CS:GO, and my framerate was abysmal. I used to get NO LESS than 120 fps, and now I get around 30, peaking at about 120 fps. I also tried Insurgency to see if it was a CS:GO specific problem,  but it is not. It seems to be universal.

So far I have done these methods to try and remedy the problem:

1.) I have reinstalled my graphics drivers, including using driver uninstaller to completely remove them from my system.

2.) I have done a full system restore to the day before installing RadeonPro.

3.) I have uninstalled RadeonPro and tried restoring CCC to factory settings.

I'm at a loss guys. Any help is appreciated!

-snip-

What temps are you getting? Also, re-sit your GPU (take it out and put it back in)? If not, have you overclocked? 

Use MSI-Afterburner and look at the graphs and tell us if anything it at the top/going up and down a lot

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Bittenfleax,

I do not have solid temperatures to report (at the office), but I can tell you the temps were much LOWER than they used to run. It is overclocked a little using CCC, but it has been overclocked for near 3 years now without an issue.

Thanks for the help!

To anyone wondering, I found the problem. It turns out it was NOT RadeonPro's fault, it was my CPU cooler having a bad connection to my motherboard. After I got it nicely connected, everything was fine.

Thanks for your help Bittenfleax!