Skyrim ini files

MaximusX

Are there any things you can change in the ini files to make the game look better? Also what are some good graphical mods?

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

I thought you already made a thread for this?

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Skyrim

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/top/?

Also I installed the hi res texture pack and the loading time is a bit more is this normal?

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

Also I installed the hi res texture pack and the loading time is a bit more is this normal?

Yes.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Yes.

I seem to get about 5 - 10 seconds.

I seem to get about 5 - 10 seconds.

Even with Skyrim saved on my SSD it still takes about 5 secs or more sometimes. As long as you don't overdo it with mods it doesn't make THAT much of a difference. You should be more concerned with mod compatibility (script wise) and frame drops or stuttering.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.