New Laptop Needed

lapris54

Hey guys, I'll be moving soon and I am unable to take my PC with me. I need a laptop (for about £700) that can hopefully play some games but it is mostly about the power of it, I am looking for the most power for the money but it also needs to be quite nice, if you know what I'm trying to say? Any questions just drop them below. Would prefer Intel and Nvidia but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks

Get a second had Lenovo t430/t530/w530 with dedicated GPU from eBay. I myself have a t430 and it is fucking awesome. I can play any games I want on it with good frame rates. the battery live if great for a 2 and a half year laptop (8 hours of simple browsing). The build quality is muddah fukkin awesome, I can drop this thing and it will keep on working, I can even pour water over it and it will keep working. And if you can score a laptop from eBay with warranty and it turns out there is something wrong with it and you call lenovo there will be a tech on your doorstep the next day, their support is that awesome. 

If you want some advice on good deals on eBay dont be afraid to PM me.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Get a second had Lenovo t430/t530/w530 with dedicated GPU from eBay. I myself have a t430 and it is fucking awesome. I can play any games I want on it with good frame rates. the battery live if great for a 2 and a half year laptop (8 hours of simple browsing). The build quality is muddah fukkin awesome, I can drop this thing and it will keep on working, I can even pour water over it and it will keep working. And if you can score a laptop from eBay with warranty and it turns out there is something wrong with it and you call lenovo there will be a tech on your doorstep the next day, their support is that awesome. 

If you want some advice on good deals on eBay dont be afraid to PM me.

I'd rather buy a brand new one to be honest. Think you could find me a lenovo on ebay though with an i7, 16GB of ram and a good dedicated gpu?

I'd rather buy a brand new one to be honest. Think you could find me a lenovo on ebay though with an i7, 16GB of ram and a good dedicated gpu?

What is your preferd size of laptop? 

-Adolf Hitler 

What is your preferd size of laptop? 

Ehh no. They have quadros. I did say play games. Not to mention one of them doesn't even fit in my budget.

Well if you honestly think that then im out, educate yourself bro...

-Adolf Hitler 

Well if you honestly think that then im out, educate yourself bro...

The main purpose of a quadro GPU is for work related tasks. I don't need that. I explicitly said GAMES. Learn to read before you try and lecture me. Bro....

The main purpose of a quadro GPU is for work related tasks. I don't need that. I explicitly said GAMES. Learn to read before you try and lecture me. Bro....

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-Quadro-K1000M.76894.0.html

They are indeed made for simulation and 3d rendering and stuff'n stuff, but that means IN NO WAY that it cant game. The laptop that I linked you is fucking baller and like I said before it will last for years and it WILL run modern games perfectly fine. 

I myself own a T430 with NVS 5400m which is also a pro grade gpu, but that doesnt mean I cant run gta5 bf4 world of tanks etc with GOOD frame rates.

Edit: dammit i told you i was out yet im still replying...

Edit: Edit: it will even fucking run crysis 

-Adolf Hitler 

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-Quadro-K1000M.76894.0.html

They are indeed made for simulation and 3d rendering and stuff'n stuff, but that means IN NO WAY that it cant game. The laptop that I linked you is fucking baller and like I said before it will last for years and it WILL run modern games perfectly fine. 

I myself own a T430 with NVS 5400m which is also a pro grade gpu, but that doesnt mean I cant run gta5 bf4 world of tanks etc with GOOD frame rates.

Edit: dammit i told you i was out yet im still replying...

Edit: Edit: it will even fucking run crysis 

You mean the was that was OVER my budget.

You mean the was that was OVER my budget.

huh?

Edit: I assume you have access to a computer right now, and I assume you know what teamspeak is. Connect to schitzel.link and look for legopc.

-Adolf Hitler 

huh?

Edit: I assume you have access to a computer right now, and I assume you know what teamspeak is. Connect to schitzel.link and look for legopc.

no, i'm rather busy. My budget is £700, you linked me to one at £755.

no, i'm rather busy. My budget is £700, you linked me to one at £755.

Ah now I see. I also linked you a second one that is below budget, but with same specs.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad-W530-Laptop-i7-3720Qm-NVIDIA-16GB-RAM-180GB-SSD-Lenovo-warrant-/181809150872?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a54ab7b98

But you do realize now that a quadro is not just for "work related tasks" and can handle gaming perfectly fine?

-Adolf Hitler 

Ah now I see. I also linked you a second one that is below budget, but with same specs.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad-W530-Laptop-i7-3720Qm-NVIDIA-16GB-RAM-180GB-SSD-Lenovo-warrant-/181809150872?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a54ab7b98

But you do realize now that a quadro is not just for "work related tasks" and can handle gaming perfectly fine?

I'd feel more comfortable with a GTX card, 180GB of storage is no where near big enough either.

Hey guys, I'll be moving soon and I am unable to take my PC with me. I need a laptop (for about £700) that can hopefully play some games but it is mostly about the power of it, I am looking for the most power for the money but it also needs to be quite nice, if you know what I'm trying to say? Any questions just drop them below. Would prefer Intel and Nvidia but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks

http://mysn.co.uk/shop/xmg-m505-gaminglaptop.html

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Way too expensive.

It's the taxes making it expensive lol. The price as stated when you start customising a machine on their site includes VAT for the convenience of the user.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

It's the taxes making it expensive lol. The price as stated when you start customising a machine on their site includes VAT for the convenience of the user.

No it isn't, the base machine is way under powered for what I need, it bumps it up to about £800 for what I need.

No it isn't, the base machine is way under powered for what I need, it bumps it up to about £800 for what I need.

Okay, so correct me if I'm wrong. You have a budget of 700 GBP, prefer a 15.6" display and hopefully a GTX series GPU.

Here's a question, do you need a quad-core mobile processor?

Okay, so correct me if I'm wrong. You have a budget of 700 GBP, prefer a 15.6" display and hopefully a GTX series GPU.

Here's a question, do you need a quad-core mobile processor?

Yes

Yes

Well, after a quick search on Amazon and eBay, your budget cannot let you have both a quad-core CPU and a GTX series GPU together.