Please Help with Color Selection

Lazz45

Hey Guys! I only got into building my own PC a little over a year ago and in that year i have learned a ton.  One thing i have come to love is making your computer look awesome! But sadly i am awful with art and i just really cannot decide on what would be best for this case.  i want to add LED's to the case and i would love to know the best way to do it.  I also would like to get custom sleeved cables (maybe sleeved extensions) and i am not sure what color would look best.

So my questions are:

1.What is the best way to add LED's to the case

2. What is a color scheme that works with my build

3. What color cables and lights could i do

Thanks ahead of time guys!

post-145892-0-07543700-1436394565_thumb.

• CPU: Fx-8350 || Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Rev 4.0 || Ram: GSkill Ripjaws 16GB (2x8GB) || GPU: Sapphire Tri-X OC r9 290 || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro || Storage: Seagate 1TB (Main Storage), Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB external (backups/Media) || PSU: Raidmax 730 Watt || Displays: 2x 2x Acer 21.5" S220HQL || Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate || Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T. 7

•  

red or white. also have you considered cable extensions to hide those rainbow of cables 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

red or white. also have you considered cable extensions to hide those rainbow of cables 

yeah im looking maybe into extensions because i hate how the cables look rn. and for everyone this has pics of my computer if you need to see more

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/C2wV3C

• CPU: Fx-8350 || Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Rev 4.0 || Ram: GSkill Ripjaws 16GB (2x8GB) || GPU: Sapphire Tri-X OC r9 290 || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro || Storage: Seagate 1TB (Main Storage), Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB external (backups/Media) || PSU: Raidmax 730 Watt || Displays: 2x 2x Acer 21.5" S220HQL || Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate || Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T. 7

•  

the conflict here is you have a McDonalds scheme going on here with that red/ yellow accent thing going on. unless you plan on putting cheeseburgers in your pc I don't think you can do much. LEDs should always be white to make the rest of the colors pop out a bit. For cables I would say first decide on if you want to keep it with either red or yellow, I doubt you want to switch out perfectly working parts just for color (some of us have myself included) but if you happen to I would say switch out the ram for either black or yellow sticks (cheaper than a new GPU) and get yellow wires or keep the ram and GPU and get black extensions. 

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

the conflict here is you have a McDonalds scheme going on here with that red/ yellow accent thing going on. unless you plan on putting cheeseburgers in your pc I don't think you can do much. LEDs should always be white to make the rest of the colors pop out a bit. For cables I would say first decide on if you want to keep it with either red or yellow, I doubt you want to switch out perfectly working parts just for color (some of us have myself included) but if you happen to I would say switch out the ram for either black or yellow sticks (cheaper than a new GPU) and get yellow wires or keep the ram and GPU and get black extensions. 

yeah if i would swap it would prob be the ram, do they make any like orange ram in 16GB packages? or is the black better to compliment

•  

yeah if i would swap it would prob be the ram, do they make any like orange ram in 16GB packages? or is the black better to compliment

Your gpu looks yellow but if its orange yes, Gskill Ares ram kits come in blue or orange color choices 

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Your gpu looks yellow but if its orange yes, Gskill Ares ram kits come in blue or orange color choices 

yeah its like a weird yellow orange. but ill look into cable colors, and so white makes the colors pop?

•  

yeah its like a weird yellow orange. but ill look into cable colors, and so white makes the colors pop?

White LEDs yes