Power Supply advice

Kushi

Hey guys 

I've been pulling my hair out a bit trying to figure out what PSU to go for. I've got a stack of components waiting to be assembled, but no PSU :wacko:

I've read over the pinned thread. It essentially says do your own research. I've also used the calculators out there, with great variations in wattage. 

From my own research, I'm currently thinking about buying a "Antec TruePower Classic series TP-650C 650W 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Power Supply".

The build:

• i5 4690k CPU
  • Maximus Gene VI motherboard
  • 2 GTX 760's in SLI
  • Kraken x61 cpu Water cooler
  • Phantom 530 case (if that matters  :mellow: has 2 fans..)
  • Standard HDD
  • 240GB SSD
  • 2 sticks DDR3 RAM

Any help greatly appreciated! In particular whether I can go with the above PSU :)

cooler master psu calc. adds about 30-40 extra watts as a cushion.

i tested the link above on my rig. it said my rig used 547 watts. i measured the actual wattage it was drawing and it came to Avg.573

I would go for a 750 gold certified power supply (evga g2 is probably the best you can get). I think you would be techinically fine with a 650w psu, but the psu would often run at full load and probably would be loud because of that. 750w would give you some headroom. But if you go 650w chec if it has enough pci-e x16 power connector for the 2 gpus.