Problems with Fallout 3 GotY

knibbs1325

So i want to replay fallout 3 and everytime i launch it up, it will crash within a minute of starting, ive tried limiting the physicial and logical cores that the game can use and a bunch of stuff before. My rig is a FX6300@4.5GHz, 8GB ram, and a Sapphire r9 290, does anyone have a solution or suggestion to make the game work?

My Rig: i7 5820k @ 4.5GHz / Asus ROG r9 390X / Gigabyte x99 Gaming 5P / 32GB DDR4 PNY Anarchy / 256gb m.2 / 2x 120gb SSD Raid 0 / 6TB seagate / Dual Dell 23" IPS / Logitech Orion Spark / Steelseries Rival / AKG 553 Massdrop Edition

So i want to replay fallout 3 and everytime i launch it up, it will crash within a minute of starting, ive tried limiting the physicial and logical cores that the game can use and a bunch of stuff before. My rig is a FX6300@4.5GHz, 8GB ram, and a Sapphire r9 290, does anyone have a solution or suggestion to make the game work?

I have to same problem and gave up trying to play it :( will follow in case someone has a solution.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I have to same problem and gave up trying to play it :( will follow in case someone has a solution.

hey i found a solution that works on this thread: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2825612

My Rig: i7 5820k @ 4.5GHz / Asus ROG r9 390X / Gigabyte x99 Gaming 5P / 32GB DDR4 PNY Anarchy / 256gb m.2 / 2x 120gb SSD Raid 0 / 6TB seagate / Dual Dell 23" IPS / Logitech Orion Spark / Steelseries Rival / AKG 553 Massdrop Edition