Bandicam Help, please?

SeagullChips

Hi, I tried posting this on the TekSyndicate forums but no luck so i hope you guys have an answer :)

So I have recently bought Bandicam and managed to get to grips with it. So here is the problem i was able to record GTA San Andreas, and show my friends all the mods :), then yesterday i tried to hit my hotkey to record, but it never worked, neither hitting the record button on bandicam works, i don't understand what has happened since i can still "target" the GTA SA window and I still get the FPS overlay but it doesn't turn red as it should when i record, and it still works with other games. Thanks in advance, it is getting anoying.

First PC Build (Current System) | CPU: AMD FX6300 | GPU: ASUS 7850 D CUii | Mobo: ASUS M5A97 EVO R2.0 | PSU: XFX PRO 850W | RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | HDD: WD Green | Case: Xigmatek Asgard V1 (soon to be 750D =D)

hi, if you were using a mic the first time round you need to use it the second time round with recording. If it doesnt find the mic i wont record....you can disable it by going into video>settiings>secondary sound>choose disable..........if that doesnt work disable every otherhotkey other than the record....if you have fraps oope the close that........if this doenst work then uninstal....clean your registry with ccleaner and then re install...

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

I didn't use a mic, but it works on other games, i try to hit the record button on the program window itself, and won't record. and if i uninstall it will i need to get another register key?

First PC Build (Current System) | CPU: AMD FX6300 | GPU: ASUS 7850 D CUii | Mobo: ASUS M5A97 EVO R2.0 | PSU: XFX PRO 850W | RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | HDD: WD Green | Case: Xigmatek Asgard V1 (soon to be 750D =D)

I didn't use a mic, but it works on other games, i try to hit the record button on the program window itself, and won't record. and if i uninstall it will i need to get another register key?

if it works with other games and not gta sa then maybe theres something wrong with your game.....or the way its displayed....

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

Maybe. I'm gonna uninstall all the mods i have, (one of which changes the resolution) and see if that helps.