Good gaming build?

GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970

CPU: Intel 4770

Memory: 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR3 PC3-12800

Hard Drive: 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6G

Monitor: (SHITTY) Gateway FPD1975W TFT LCD Monitor

Motherboard: ASrock H97 PRO4

PSU: XFX XTR 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

CPU: Intel i7 4700 GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 Storage: 1TB Western Blue RAM: 8 GB GDDR3 Operating Software: Windows 10 Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W Case: Shitty HP Case From Old Pre Built PC
<p>

Motherboard?

Power Supply?

Budget?

Location?

Because he had a hard drive.

Motherboard?

Power Supply?

Budget?

Location?

GPU: MSI GTX 970 100ME

CPU: Intel 4770

Memory: 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR3 PC3-12800

Hard Drive: 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6G

Monitor: (SHITTY) Gateway FPD1975W TFT LCD Monitor

Motherboard: ASrock H97 PRO4

PSU: XFX XTR 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

CPU: Intel i7 4700 GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 Storage: 1TB Western Blue RAM: 8 GB GDDR3 Operating Software: Windows 10 Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W Case: Shitty HP Case From Old Pre Built PC
<p>

why not a g1 gaming gtx 970?

Include reasons why I shall prefer a gigabyte g1 over an MSI.

<p>

290x save some monies and get better openCl

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

StewiePuke.gifDid you say 290x...?

<p>

Better cooling, better overclocks and most of all..... Sick design.

Ok sure gigabyte it is.

<p>

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2378095/gtx-970-290x.htmlI won't even touch AMD GPUs until the 300 series is coming out.

<p>

Don't listen to them... They know nothing about a good AMD card for Raw performance.

You have 666 posts... If you post one more time you will break the streak, don't post.

<p>

Nah.

:(

<p>

Then what about DX12, shadow play and all dat?

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Can anyone answer my question please? :( So far no one actually answered it. People are talking but not answering.

<p>

No one gives a shit.

<p>

Nah.

Help?

<p>

Then what about DX12, shadow play and all dat?

DX12 is for amd too

amd has a shadowplay alternative

only thing you would be losing out on is gamestream

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2378095/gtx-970-290x.htmlI won't even touch AMD GPUs until the 300 series is coming out.

the heat output doesnt matter...

and I guess if your going for major overclock the $50-70 might be justified

I think that you're CPU and GPU choices are good. Things I would change would be the motherboard, just because it only has  1 PCIe slot. Also, I would change the power supply to something like the Corsair CX500M. I would also recommend adding an SSD because those can REALLY help performance make everything seem faster. As far as RAM, as long as its from a reputable brand (Corsair, HyperX, Adata etc.) then that's okay. Besides that, the 4770 is a good CPU for gaming, but if you pay 10 dollars extra, you can get the 4790k which can allow you to overclock and overclocking can really help boost performance. As far as the GPU is considered, 970s are great for 1440p and even light 4K gaming. Hope this helps. 

I think that you're CPU and GPU choices are good. Things I would change would be the motherboard, just because it only has  1 PCIe slot. Also, I would change the power supply to something like the Corsair CX500M. I would also recommend adding an SSD because those can REALLY help performance make everything seem faster. As far as RAM, as long as its from a reputable brand (Corsair, HyperX, Adata etc.) then that's okay. Besides that, the 4770 is a good CPU for gaming, but if you pay 10 dollars extra, you can get the 4790k which can allow you to overclock and overclocking can really help boost performance. As far as the GPU is considered, 970s are great for 1440p and even light 4K gaming. Hope this helps. 

How is the PSU bad, I don't understand..........................

<p>

What mobo should I get...? I won't overclock CPU so idk...

<p>

If I have 4770 I can overclock 970 right?

<p>