[W8] Random stutters and lag spikes, both audio and video freeze and there's a buzzing noise.

This happened after I installed the GTA 5 update for my Nvidia drivers, I'm running version 350.12 of Geforce Experience and these lag spikes appeared after I updated my drivers to 350.12.
It might be a driver issue, I'm honestly not sure, would like your help with it, considering the stutters are quite weird, they make the harddrives work alot faster than they need.

Added below are two different screenshots of the task manager that I was able to take on two different instances where the pc shut down itself shortly thereafter.

http://imgur.com/50zkaVk,AXkzpY1#0

Specs

• CPU: I7-4770k 3.5Ghz
  • GPU: GTX 770 2gb
  • HDD: Seagate 2TB (D: Drive)
  • SSD: kingston v300 120gb (C: Drive)
  • SSD: Samsung 240gb (G: Drive)
  • MB: Asus z87-pro

Thanks!

So I can put anything here?

does the version of Geforce Experience have compatibility for the game and do you have any programs running in the background that may conflict with the performance (including start-up programs that automatically open when the PC is turned on).

Plus, even though GTA 5 has had over a year for the devs to "optimise for all systems" there are still some issues in the game that do include the occasional lag spike, so it may be something that will be fixed by a future update.

if this doesn't fix it just reply to me and i will provide you with further steps that you can try if you want  :D

Edit: does this error on games other then GTA V, if not then try changing the Geforce version back to the version when it did work

This happened after I installed the GTA 5 update for my Nvidia drivers, I'm running version 350.12 of Geforce Experience and these lag spikes appeared after I updated my drivers to 350.12.

It might be a driver issue, I'm honestly not sure, would like your help with it, considering the stutters are quite weird, they make the harddrives work alot faster than they need.

Added below are two different screenshots of the task manager that I was able to take on two different instances where the pc shut down itself shortly thereafter.

http://imgur.com/50zkaVk,AXkzpY1#0

Specs

• CPU: I7-4770k 3.5Ghz
  • GPU: GTX 770 2gb
  • HDD: Seagate 2TB (D: Drive)
  • SSD: kingston v300 120gb (C: Drive)
  • SSD: Samsung 240gb (G: Drive)
  • MB: Asus z87-pro

Thanks!

Does this happen right after loading in, because it could be that textures are still loading in, and its causing lag spikes, and accessing the hdd more than normal, but it is odd that it only happened after the driver update that was made for gta 5...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

does the version of Geforce Experience have compatibility for the game and do you have any programs running in the background that may conflict with the performance (including start-up programs that automatically open when the PC is turned on).

Plus, even though GTA 5 has had over a year for the devs to "optimise for all systems" there are still some issues in the game that do include the occasional lag spike, so it may be something that will be fixed by a future update.

if this doesn't fix it just reply to me and i will provide you with further steps that you can try if you want  :D

Edit: does this error on games other then GTA V, if not then try changing the Geforce version back to the version when it did work

It lags even outside the game, sometimes even when I'm just watching youtube. Yes, the driver itself is dubbed "The GTA V Nvidia geforce experience driver"

Does this happen right after loading in, because it could be that textures are still loading in, and its causing lag spikes, and accessing the hdd more than normal, but it is odd that it only happened after the driver update that was made for gta 5...

No, if it happens it's usually an hour in or so

So I can put anything here?