New Phone Help

Daegun

I wanted to check to see if anyone could give me a recommendation for an android smartphone. I haven't followed any news about smartphones and that's really killing me now that I broke mine. :(

I'm looking for one that has a 4.5" screen (can be 5" but that pushing it a little), it can be 1080p or 720p, and a decently large battery. I really would like to have a micro sd slot, that would be nice, but it doesn't have to have it. Preferably with front facing speakers and a headphone jack on the bottom but I wouldn't cry if I couldn't have those. Camera doesn't matter, I never use it anyways. Pretty much just an actual phone sized smartphone with a big battery, non-overkill screen, and maybe an sd card slot.

Use would primarily be web browsing and playing gba/psp emulators. I want a phone that will last all day with decently heavy web browsing and maybe a few minutes here or there of games.

Thank you very much for your help!

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Sounds like Xperia Z3 Compact should have you covered pretty well. 

Pros:

Front facing speaker.

Great battery life. (Even has quick charge support. 60% in 30 minute)

Snapdragon 801 (No problem web browsing/Emulating games)

microSD (support up to 128GB)

Cons:

720P

Audio jack on top