CPU choice

Got 1 more question , is the AM3+ socket dead? Or will they be releasing some new CPUs for that socket in the future ? 

Every socket right now is "dead" since Skylake and Zen are both going to require new motherboards. Intel motherboards just have a lot more options to upgrade to now and an i7 in the future would last you a very very long time, whereas you can only get something like a 9590 on am3+, which is still not as good as the i5 4690 for most tasks. And single core performance is just so very favored as of right now with DX11 only allowing one CPU core to communicate with the graphics card

Buy one anyway, SAVE AMD 2015.

(Just kidding. Don't buy an AMD CPU for gaming until they release something new) But buy their graphics cards!

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

So , there won't be any new releases for the AM3+ nor for the FM2+ , then I will just go with the I3-4160 , thanks a lot for your help everyone.And yeah , their GPUs are awesome.

And I say this all the time... The FX 6300 is only a tri core with hyperthreading. The g3258 is a beast dual core that trades blows with the 6300 in almost every game. 

Say what you want about AMD CPUs, but not that. http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/1e8226/discussion_amds_module_architecture_the_fx_8350/ Really good explanation

(although the comments are all crap. "Runs like a dream 720p 30fps amazing powerhouse")

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

I know this is kind of a stupid question , but , since I won't be changing my CPU in the near future (I might change it again in 2-3 years ) will the I3 be able to handle newer games as they come out better than the FX-6300 ? And also , if they start releasing more games that take advantage of more cores , won't that make the FX-6300 better than I3 in the future ? Or will they be almost the same?