Compatible Case with EVGA Z97 Classified

Hello Guys.

i just have a question, i already have the CM Storm trooper case and i want it to buy the Z97 Classified from EVGA and it says its E-ATX and the case doesn't say anything about E-ATX compatibility, also www.pcpartpicker.com says that this 2 aren't compatible, but i have seen Asus Rampage IV black edition in this case can someone tell me if im able to stick it in, this Mobo?

here is a photo with the Rampage IV in the case, but i still have my doubts.

http://www.avadirect.com/Showroom/Gaming-PC-896

post-196538-0-40074400-1425962336_thumb.

Hello Guys.

i just have a question, i already have the CM Storm trooper case and i want it to buy the Z97 Classified from EVGA and it says its E-ATX and the case doesn't say anything about E-ATX compatibility, also www.pcpartpicker.com says that this 2 aren't compatible, but i have seen Asus Rampage IV black edition in this case can someone tell me if im aloud to stick it in, this Mobo?

Allowed to? Go for it.

Able to? Probably not.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

I Just send and email to EVGA Customer Service Here is the answer

EVGA Support Email

thank you for contacting the EVGA Customer Service Team. My name is Matthew Decker and I will answer your question today.

Your Answer:

Hello,

Yes that motherboard will fit and mount in your case correctly.

Thank you,

EVGA

Your Question:

Customer Comment or Question

Subject: EVGA Z97 Classified

Hi, i've been checking out the EVGA Z97 Classified Edition but i have the CM Storm trooper case and i've been measuring every single detail of both products, i just need to clarify some doubts. Is the classified edition (E-ATX) match the mounting screw holes of an ATX ?

because i overlap both product pictures {Classified Z97 (EATX) and Z97 FTW (ATX)} and is a match but i wanna make sure before buying it, to fit in my case. Thank you.

• 7 months later...

Color Grading & Editing Workflow
Intel Core i9 10850K 3.60GHz (5.20GHz Turbo), 10-Core 20-Thread / EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming 24GB / ASUS ROG STRIX Z590 E Gaming (WIFI) / G.Skill TridentZ RGB 64GB DDR4 3600MHz (2x32GB) / 1TB Intel 670P M.2 NVMe SSD / 2TB Intel 670P M.2 NVMe SSD / EVGA CLC 240mm RGB AIO / EVGA Z15 RGB Gaming Keyboard / EVGA X17 Gaming Mouse / 850W 80 Plus Gold PSU / Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Casual Gaming
i7-4790K / EVGA Z97 Classified / Enermax LIQTECH 240 / 32GB G.Skill Trident X 2400Mhz / EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti HYBRID / SanDisk Extreme PRO 240GB - OS / Kingston HyperX Savage 480GB - Games / WD Black 2TB - Backup / Seasonic SNOW SILENT 1050W / Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p 144Hz / Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX / Logiech G515 & G502 / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit