Razer theme mod design help - could somebody photoshop my description

GrantSor+1

I plan to mod my phantom 410 to this

10984663_10204939353115368_2079120587_n.

But then I am going to add extension cables and cable management space on the back is my problem

now I plan to add a 5.25 - 3.5" cover aswell like this

10384460_878162252207612_749127602800703

Now with the concept I want to place the razer logo on the 5.25-3.5 cover simillar to the msi

but instead of the msi style i want the lines like a " PCB style " or a " vein " (Ignore the green dots I want the style of the lines)

but then I have no design for the psu shroud, I want the psu shroud and the 5.25-3.5cover to be stylishly connected
but all i can think of the design to be like this -- PAINT FTW

10952457_10204950704319141_1786189408_n.

what are your recommendations?

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

Just do the same pattern as on the 5.25 cover...

Only sideways? but wouldn't make that mod look like its overdesigned or "dirty" 

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

I saw a video the other day where I got had modder's mesh and trimmed it and folded the sides over his hdd bays and optical drive bays similar to what you are saying but instead of a metal shroud like you propose, he used a mesh similar to the kind where case fans are mounted. 
I think it'd be fairly simple to install the shroud and everything, drilling and screwing it on or riveting would be your best bet, screwing would be the best if you plan on upgrading at all, riveting might look nicer though if this is a permanent mod or if the drive caddies can be accessed from the back of the case. (I'm not too familiar w/ the phantom 410.)

On to your design, if you could get the exact measurements that the shroud would have to be for the drive bays, and the exact measurements you'd like for your psu shroud, I could attempt to 'shop some stuff up for you?

I saw a video the other day where I got had modder's mesh and trimmed it and folded the sides over his hdd bays and optical drive bays similar to what you are saying but instead of a metal shroud like you propose, he used a mesh similar to the kind where case fans are mounted. 

I think it'd be fairly simple to install the shroud and everything, drilling and screwing it on or riveting would be your best bet, screwing would be the best if you plan on upgrading at all, riveting might look nicer though if this is a permanent mod or if the drive caddies can be accessed from the back of the case. (I'm not too familiar w/ the phantom 410.)

On to your design, if you could get the exact measurements that the shroud would have to be for the drive bays, and the exact measurements you'd like for your psu shroud, I could attempt to 'shop some stuff up for you?

well sad but im not the one who's gonna mod it, I have a modder xD

But still, Could you 'shop something, I was thinking about this style, and the lines that im referring to are the one being "circled"

*dont mind the filipino text and the  razer text there, we were discussing the mod on FB

10984886_10204951033607373_718270635_n.j

well sad but im not the one who's gonna mod it, I have a modder xD

But still, Could you 'shop something, I was thinking about this style, and the lines that im referring to are the one being "circled"

*dont mind the filipino text and the  razer text there, we were discussing the mod on FB

10984886_10204951033607373_718270635_n.j

Yeah man, this actually sounds like something I'd do with my next rig minus the razer logos and such.

What are the dimensions for the things we are talking about? I could do a random estimate of what I think it would be but if you give me the dimensions I could just do it without eyeballing it.

Yeah man, this actually sounds like something I'd do with my next rig minus the razer logos and such.

What are the dimensions for the things we are talking about? I could do a random estimate of what I think it would be but if you give me the dimensions I could just do it without eyeballing it.

I dont have the case right now I cant measure eat.

you can just random estimate :D

I dont have the case right now I cant measure eat.

you can just random estimate :D

Show this to whoever is modding your case up and see what he thinks of it, this is just a quick deal that I did in photoshop that you could show to someone that could make this look nicer. I'm probably not the best guy to be doing this, though.

http://eypic.net/image/XO