Cooler Master Storm Enforcer or Bitfenix Shinobi Window?

mgsstar

Which case should I choose: The Cooler Master Storm Enforcer or the Bitfenix Shinobi Window? They are both around the same price and I was just wondering which one is a better choice?

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

If you can spend a little bit more money Fractal Design R4 is an excellent choice. If it has to be one you said, I'd go with the shinobi.

One of my friend has the Cooler Master Storm Enforcer, he says its a good case, I was going to get it but ended up getting the CoolerMaster CM Storm Trooper with Window, Awesome case!.

Watch reviews about each case before you decide, but I think the Cooler Master Storm Enforcer is a good choice.

"Mentally Unstable Like a Fox!"

One of my friend has the Cooler Master Storm Enforcer, he says its a good case, I was going to get it but ended up getting the CoolerMaster CM Storm Trooper with Window, Awesome case!.

Watch reviews about each case before you decide, but I think the Cooler Master Storm Enforcer is a good choice.

Is the Storm Enforcer window not tinted like the shinobi window?

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I'm not sure, I think its clear, I will have to find out.

"Mentally Unstable Like a Fox!"

From someone that owns the Storm Enforcer (i.e. myself), it's not the best case for cable management.

Personally, if I could go back, I'd get something in the $100 range. More is more.

The cable management is a little eh; not much space behind the motherboard.

Front 200mm gets very loud and can be hard to clean properly.

They both provide the necessities so I guess choose on what you think looks better.

Good Morning...

From someone that owns the Storm Enforcer (i.e. myself), it's not the best case for cable management.

Personally, if I could go back, I'd get something in the $100 range. More is more.

The cable management is a little eh; not much space behind the motherboard.

Front 200mm gets very loud and can be hard to clean properly.

So which one is better in your opinion?