Looking for a new headset

Go to solution Solved by SSL,

yeah my budget is a max of €100 but preferably around €60 pricepoint

I'd go for the Clouds, if you can. They are really the only headset that is a good value. The AudioTechnica ATH-G1 is an example of a poor value.

Hey guys,

So my CM storm ceres 400 headset broke again after getting a new pair when the left earcup broke off. Therefore I'm looking for a new headset to use for gaming ( games like cs:go, osu!, etc). It seems to me that the forum is quite unanimous about their recommendations, namely the superlux hd668b's with a zalman mic or the hyperx cloud. So my question is what would you recommend out of those two options? You should know that I have a quickfire TK with cherry mx blues so a desk microphone is not ideal. Thanks in advance!

~HeetHoofd27

I'd go for the Clouds, if you can. They are really the only headset that is a good value. The AudioTechnica ATH-G1 is an example of a poor value.

yeah I know that the Clouds are really good but spending €90 on something I'm not too picky about seems a little unnecessary to me. I'm also kindoff tempted to go for the plantronics gamecom 788 since my brother has the 380's and seems to like them very much. What would you pick if you have to stay under €60? Thanks for the help btw.  :)

yeah I know that the Clouds are really good but spending €90 on something I'm not too picky about seems a little unnecessary to me. I'm also kindoff tempted to go for the plantronics gamecom 788 since my brother has the 380's and seems to like them very much. What would you pick if you have to stay under €60? Thanks for the help btw.  :)

I'd save my money for something worth owning, honestly. Otherwise, I'd say the superlux and a cheap-ass clip-on mic if that is in your price range.

I'd save my money for something worth owning, honestly. Otherwise, I'd say the superlux and a cheap-ass clip-on mic if that is in your price range.

I ended up buying the hyperx clouds because of all the recommendations. They arrive tomorrow so I'm exited  :D

Thanks for convincing me to go for the clouds! I'm definately sure that they are worth the money. The only downside I can come up with is that I can't here my mx blues click anymore  :P Anyways thanks a ton!