What Ratchet and Clank originally looked like...

Vitalius

tumblr_m9dmuqA81a1rw70wfo1_500.png

Thought this was particularly interesting. Ah, I remember Spyro. I should play that sometime...

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

tumblr_m9dmuqA81a1rw70wfo1_500.png

Thought this was particularly interesting. Ah, I remember Spyro. I should play that sometime...

Man that makes so much sence, also I was thinking before I read that, that isn't Ratchet and Clank that is Spyro XD I replayed Year of the Dragon the other month took me like 4 hours to complete it with all the eggs all the gems and all the skill points :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Man that makes so much sence, also I was thinking before I read that, that isn't Ratchet and Clank that is Spyro XD I replayed Year of the Dragon the other month took me like 4 hours to complete it with all the eggs all the gems and all the skill points :D

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I played Spyro. I bet it was on the demo discs that were given out for the PS1. *sigh*

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.