Gigabyte G1 GTX 970...

Gaming-for-life

I was wondering if the gigabyte gtx 970 can fit in my phanteks enthoo pro, and how much space would be left if not much then I would rather go with MSI GTX 970 

and one more thing, because its my first build I wanted to know should attatch the GPU to my motherboard first then put it in my Case or should put the motherboard in the case and then install it?

Help is appreciated

thanks

yes it can, there will still be quite a bit of room.

Put the motherboard in your case, and then install the video card last -- after everything else is installed.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Put the motherboard in your case, and then install the video card last -- after everything else is installed.

so the GPU should be the last thing to install ?

so the GPU should be the last thing to install ?

yes

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

How much is "quite a bit" of room?

Well you can always go to gigabytes website to get the length of the GPU, then go to the website of your case manufacturer and get the maximum supported gpu length for the case and find out that way.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

70~mm 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

I have 2 : gigabyte gtx 970's in my phanteks enthoo pro....

They fit just fine with more then enough room to run cables by them.

I have 2 : gigabyte gtx 970's in my phanteks enthoo pro....

They fit just fine with more then enough room to run cables by them.

Cool 

70~mm 

Well you can always go to gigabytes website to get the length of the GPU, then go to the website of your case manufacturer and get the maximum supported gpu length for the case and find out that way.

Do you think MSI is better, it has more features and stuff. Twin Frozr and shit like that if there are any issues with the MSI plz let me know if i should go with MSI or GIGABYTE

Cool 

Do you think MSI is better, it has more features and stuff. Twin Frozr and shit like that if there are any issues with the MSI plz let me know if i should go with MSI or GIGABYTE

g1 gaming

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler