What PSU is needed for my system?

Jennings

My current PSU is rattling bad and needs swapping, what PSU do I need to power this?

Case:  Corsair Carbide Series 300R Windowed Edition
CPU Cooler:  Corsair H100i
GPU:  MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G
CPU:  Intel Core i7-4770K (Overclocked to 4.4GHz)
MoBo:  ASUS Z97-A
RAM:  Corsair Vengeance DDR3 - 8GB
SSD:  Kingston ssdNow 120GB
HDD:  Seagate Barracuda 1TB
NZXT Hue LED Controller

I would probably go for a 750w PSU, this will give you a bit of flexibility for the future.

You never know when NVIDIA will reduce prices....so you can add another 970 down the line.

I would reccomend http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-023-SF&groupid=701&catid=123&subcat=2466 - Superflower 750W psu.

You may not have heard of the brand, but these are the same rebranded PSU's which evga and corsair use.

I would probably go for a 750w PSU, this will give you a bit of flexibility for the future.

You never know when NVIDIA will reduce prices....so you can add another 970 down the line.

I would reccomend http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-023-SF&groupid=701&catid=123&subcat=2466 - Superflower 750W psu.

You may not have heard of the brand, but these are the same rebranded PSU's which evga and corsair use.

Superflower are not readily available in North America so depending on the users location it might not be an option. 

Also Superflower don't make psu's for Corsair. They mainly use Chicony Power, Channel Well Tech and Great Wall. The higher end stuff uses Seasonic and Flextronics.