Looking For World Of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition Players

dtronicsuk

hey guys

im just looking for a few people who wish to join up and play world of tanks together.

now there is a few conditions you must fit (sorry about this)

1. you must have at least 1 teir 8, 9 or 10 tank*

2. you must be at least 16 years old

3. you must have a headset and be willing to join an xbox live party

4. have a kill to death ratio of at least 1.00

and most important of all

you must have fun

if you want to join up then please PM me your gamertag or you can send me a message containing LINUSTECH to my gamertag -> DTRONICSUK

*​if you have lower teir tanks, please let me know your gamertag as you may still be eligible. 

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

Judging people by their win/loss ratio is a much better practice than judging them by their kill/death ratio.

Judging people by their win/loss ratio is a much better practice than judging them by their kill/death ratio.

maybe, but your win/loss rate shows how good the team was, kill/death shows me how good you are as a player

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

maybe, but your win/loss rate shows how good the team was, kill/death shows me how good you are as a player

The team?

Teams are random, so luck of getting into a bad or good one evens out.

Someone who plays a premium tank with preferential matchmaking and goes for easy low tier kills when he's top tier can be letting his team down while getting >1 kill/death ratio.

Someone who plays a lot of scouting tanks can be a valuable asset while usually not getting very many kills and having a <1 kill/death ratio.

Both ways have their benefits and negatives. I found myself loosing every game simply because of my (random) team, no strategy, no communication = no win. Once you make a good team, you start winning. Many people go crazy at the start to get #1 and its all about points points points. Your position relative to others around you also plays a major role in your kills/deaths. Although I always value fun over competitiveness sometimes you just want to just want to blow up the person beside you. I have to find my old xbl account and I will get back to ya :P