How to replace cpu cooler?

Laurysss

Is this guide good?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shk22wVHs-U does a hyper t4 come with thermal paste(i can use that on the cpu right?)? Is there really difference between stock thermal paste and artic ,etc? If thermal paste leaks a bit can it damage anything ?

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Yes different thermal paste have greater, materials in them which allow heat to be transferred easily. No the thermal paste will not run off your cpu and damage anything because its pre applied on the heatsink

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Yes different thermal paste have greater, materials in them which allow heat to be transferred easily. No the thermal paste will not run off your cpu and damage anything because its pre applied on the heatsink

but i will need to apply it on the cpu.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Is this guide good?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shk22wVHs-U does a hyper t4 come with thermal paste(i can use that on the cpu right?)? Is there really difference between stock thermal paste and artic ,etc? If thermal paste leaks a bit can it damage anything ?

As far as I can tell that isn't an install guide. The CPU cooler comes with a little packet of thermal paste. The difference between thermal compounds is practially negligible (a couple of degrees at best), so the thermal compound with the cooler will be fine. Some thermal compounds are non-conductive, but since you don't know I would be careful not to get it on or in any connectors, keep it on the top of the CPU.

I hope this helps, if you want any more help please ask :)

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."