Windows phone app store problem:

Tacitus

Hey everyone, so I can't download/update any apps and haven't been able to for a while now. This is becoming really irksome. I apparently need to verify access to my account via text, but the number stored is my old mobile number and I no longer have the sim card.

I want to know if there's a way I can sign out of my microsoft account and sign in with another that I know I can verify for future app purchasing and general use? It will apparently take a month for my number to update and I don't even know which of my accounts I used when I bought the phone almost 2 years ago.

Cheers

Chris

Isn't this just about verifying your birthday? For instance if you're under 18 or haven't filled out a date of birth on your Microsoft account entirely?

Hey everyone, so I can't download/update any apps and haven't been able to for a while now. This is becoming really irksome. I apparently need to verify access to my account via text, but the number stored is my old mobile number and I no longer have the sim card.

I want to know if there's a way I can sign out of my microsoft account and sign in with another that I know I can verify for future app purchasing and general use? It will apparently take a month for my number to update and I don't even know which of my accounts I used when I bought the phone almost 2 years ago.

Cheers

Chris

Make a new Microsoft i guess then?

If you don't know the old microsoft account. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

GPU: ASUS R9 290 Direct CUII  PSU: Corsair AX 860

Isn't this just about verifying your birthday? For instance if you're under 18 or haven't filled out a date of birth on your Microsoft account entirely?

That was when I first got the phone  2 years ago.

Make a new Microsoft i guess then?

If you don't know the old microsoft account. 

Can't figure out how to change over account in use on phone

Figured it all out eventually anyway. I hate Windows Phone.

That was when I first got the phone  2 years ago.

Can't figure out how to change over account in use on phone

Figured it all out eventually anyway. I hate Windows Phone.

Dont blame windows phone if it is your own fault. I have zero problems with my Lumia 930.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

Dont blame windows phone if it is your own fault. I have zero problems with my Lumia 930.

I've had my phone for 2 years and I'm sorry, but windows phone is a complete and utter joke, my Lumia 920 is slow, clunky, crashes more than it should and has far too few frequently updated apps, not to mention an unreliable battery. The one redeeming feature is the camera.

I've had my phone for 2 years and I'm sorry, but windows phone is a complete and utter joke, my Lumia 920 is slow, clunky, crashes more than it should and has far too few frequently updated apps, not to mention an unreliable battery. The one redeeming feature is the camera.

So you got a bad device, My brothers Lumia 920 works just fine no lag,crashes. I don't know which apps you use but the apps i use are updated often.

So you got a bad device, My brothers Lumia 920 works just fine no lag,crashes. I don't know which apps you use but the apps i use are updated often.

It was fine, but it's aged badly. I'm glad you and your brother have no qualms over your mobiles but I really can't wait until the day I can get away from WP.

It was fine, but it's aged badly. I'm glad you and your brother have no qualms over your mobiles but I really can't wait until the day I can get away from WP.

I have used android heavily for over 5 years and i don't have any qualms with it, You should give it another try with a Lumia 930 or wait for windows phone 10. Which will make windows phone even more solid because of the app equality of desktop/tablet/ phone.