Please help! Windows can't start.

CrysisLegend

So I downloaded a few motherboard applications for my Gigabyte board. One of them required a restart so I did it. Upon doing so, windows loads normally until the desktop comes up, as soon as my desktop loads, I get a blue screen. I'm trying to start in safe mode and uninstall the programs. I had to restart again because the first time it wouldn't let me uninstall one of the programs...they were off the Gigabyte website.

There are 2 of them that were recently installed, I'm unable to uninstall either in safe mode and they give me these messages.

Program 1: Error 1719. Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to verify that it is properly registered and enabled.

Program 2: Please wait until the current program is finished uninstalling or being changed. (Idk why it says this, I'm not even uninstalling anything when it says this.)

Please help! I can't load windows because it blue screens. It's definitely a result of installing these 2 programs. They are 2 motherboard applications directly of Gigabyte's website.

F8 then  system restore

When you ask question like this ALWAYS list your system specs in detail and what program your talking about

So I downloaded a few motherboard applications for my Gigabyte board. One of them required a restart so I did it. Upon doing so, windows loads normally until the desktop comes up, as soon as my desktop loads, I get a blue screen. I'm trying to start in safe mode and uninstall the programs. I had to restart again because the first time it wouldn't let me uninstall one of the programs...they were off the Gigabyte website.

There are 2 of them that were recently installed, I'm unable to uninstall either in safe mode and they give me these messages.

Program 1: Error 1719. Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to verify that it is properly registered and enabled.

Program 2: Please wait until the current program is finished uninstalling or being changed. (Idk why it says this, I'm not even uninstalling anything when it says this.)

Please help! I can't load windows because it blue screens. It's definitely a result of installing these 2 programs. They are 2 motherboard applications directly of Gigabyte's website.

Hey CrysisLegend,

As @Jetster suggested, you could do a system restore to get your computer running again.
I would call Gigabyte's support and ask them what's going on and if there are driver issues or compatibility problems.
If you post your specs here, we might be able to find a potential problem that might be causing this.

Keep us updated,

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/