New gaming mouse

Go to solution Solved by Hyttech,

I have a G502, and if you were considering the 402, don't be put off by the sniper button, my 502 has a bigger one (albeit a bit further away) and I never touch it, you can also rebind it to do nothing if it annoys you.

Hey guys,

I'm currently looking for a new mouse. I got the cm storm devastator combo when I built my pc but I've already replaced the keyboard with a mechanical one and because I don't like the feel of the mouse I'm looking for a new one. The main problem is that I don't know what to look for when shopping for mice. At first I thought that I would pick the logitech g402 but then I noticed the sniper button and since I don't really play a lot of fps games I started looking for others. I tried my friend's logitech g300 and I really like the shape of the mouse but I read in reviews that the sensor quality isn't that good and since I play osu where mouse accuracy is very important so I turned down that mouse as well. Now my question is which gaming mouse with an accurate sensor do you recommend? My budget is 60 Euro's which compares with about 60 dollars.

Thanks in advance!

~HeetHoofd

TL:DR : What accurate gaming mouse do you recommend for under 60 dollars?

I have a G502, and if you were considering the 402, don't be put off by the sniper button, my 502 has a bigger one (albeit a bit further away) and I never touch it, you can also rebind it to do nothing if it annoys you.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

If you get the G402 and don't want the sniper button you can rebind it to do pretty much whatever you want like the Kappa Kappa Kappa button Luke talked about in the G402 review.

R7 2700x | ASUS Strix X470-f | 4x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Zotac RTX 2080ti | Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic
2x Xeon X5650 | Supermicro X8DT3-LN4F | 6x4 Micron DDR3 ECC | 4x4TB HDD

I'm using it wired mate check my gallery it's the best thing ever that happened to me :) 

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

I'm using it wired mate check my gallery it's the best thing ever that happened to me :)

Right, I didn't notice that. The mouse however is a little bit over my budget though, the g402 seems like a better option in that regard. Nice battlestation btw :D

got you, go with the lower one's g500.......400 but stay with Logitech , the software is a breeze, no conflicts with other hardware, I'm talking from experience if you notice from my gallery I've also got a Corsair mouse Raptor (not so good)   

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

The g500 and g400 aren't that widely available anymore in the Netherlands. What is your opinion on the G402?

haven't really tried it, if I were you go to pc store in Netherlands and check the feel of it, a mouse the one of the most items that you will use so it's very personal and differs from one person to another   

Yeah I know. Too bad that there is no store nearby that is selling gaming peripherals. I do like the staple logitech ergonomics though. My main grasp with it was the sniper button but since it can be disabled I don't think that that is a major issue. The steelseries rival also looks like a good option but I think I will go for the g402 then. Too bad I have to wait for my birthday :D