A very specific case

adiki

Hey guys. Greetings form Poland. I'm looking for a very specific computer case. I would love to buy a Full Tower Case with 8 HDD trays with a clear side window and an easy front accessible mesh filter. Does someone know such a case xD??

I would like to recommend my CM Storm Trooper.It is a full tower (more like a super tower). It has 8 native 3.5 inch bays. You can convert the 5.25 to 3.5 if you want for more. The white one comes with a window and you can order a window for the black one for like 15 USD. You would have to check out the front to see if it is what you are looking for but i would say it is easy accessible mesh filter.

The best part? Only 150 USD. Most cases this size and with these features are in the 300 range.

I would like to recommend my CM Storm Trooper.It is a full tower (more like a super tower). It has 8 native 3.5 inch bays. You can convert the 5.25 to 3.5 if you want for more. The white one comes with a window and you can order a window for the black one for like 15 USD. You would have to check out the front to see if it is what you are looking for but i would say it is easy accessible mesh filter.

The best part? Only 150 USD. Most cases this size and with these features are in the 300 range.

The white one is Storm Stryker, and I agree w/ you. The filter is actually built in the 5.25 bays on the front, so it's really easy to remove.

Ya i own a Storm Trooper didint know it was called a Stryker. I clean my case ever few weeks and it is very easy

The case looks really nice. Just one question. Can i change the configuration so that the HDD trays will be accessible from the back of the motherboard and still have the fans blowing air from the front of the case??

Something to consider is not limiting yourself by drive bay numbers but instead find something you like and then add a 5.25" to 3.5" drive bay adaptor. CM make a 3x5.25 to 4x3.5" adaptor cage. If you like modding, you could do a Corsair 600T and then do an entire side panel window

82f090b7_vbattach195764.jpeg

Sorry for my lagging in posting. To you question from before. No i dont think you can get the fans to pull in the front of the case and have the HDD trays still pull out from the right side of the case. You can change the which way the fans blow; from the left, the right, or the front. The HDD trays will always be behind which ever way you mount the fans.

I almost bought a In Win. I really liked the look of it and the fact that it could hold a triple rad in the top. However i chose the Trooper over it for one reason. The blue windowed sided panel. I have a red and black system and wanted the black case. However it made no sense to me why the window was tinted blue. It was the ultimate reason i didnt go for the case.