The Age Old Monitor Dilemna.

MinotaurGrumps

Since the dawn of man I have been searching for one thing... A good IPS monitor for console gaming. It has been hard. So many choices, so much more info I need. It sadness me so that after so many hard long years I have been unfruitful in my epic quest. Now I implore thee good Linus Tech Tips forum goer, please help. My budget is 200$, The monitor has to be 23-24" also glossy is nice.

I have looked at many monitors like the H236hlbid, or the VN248H-P or VS298H-P. Although my quest is tough, I know you guys will come through for me! :D

Get something from AOC, they make pretty good monitors, let me find a AOC monitor with hdmi.

Right here: http://www.amazon.com/AOC-i2367Fh-23-Inch-Frameless-Monitor/dp/B009V8F700/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1412033257&sr=1-1&keywords=AOC

Wow it actually looks Really good! I've heard it has some problems in build quality when some people received theirs shifted or tilted away though... Besides that it looks great, while offering the same price yet a little better panel than the H236hlbid. But, how does something like this compare to a monitor like the MX239H, or VS239H-P?

Thanks so much! :D