Buy it ?

Abdullatif
Go to solution Solved by Nico123473,

the HyperX cloud

Hello guys

I have 3 headset i want to take just one if them and yeah i want it for gaming and music

1.HyperX cloud

2.AfterGlow 5.1 surround sound

3.beats v2 studio dr dre

the HyperX cloud

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

HyperX Cloud

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

HyperX Cloud

no beats plizeeeeee.........

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

not Beats if you can...

Tried the Beats, studio I think (red, over the ear, wired, and got built-in amp/dsp). I think the driver is actually pretty good. The highs (what little left of it, at least) are quite clear and good. But of course, they just had to build that DSP in, that destroys the sound completely. Couldn't stand that bloated lows + lower mids, and couldn't find any good mids there. Only bloated lows + a bit spikes of highs....

Tried the Beats, studio I think (red, over the ear, wired, and got built-in amp/dsp). I think the driver is actually pretty good. The highs (what little left of it, at least) are quite clear and good. But of course, they just had to build that DSP in, that destroys the sound completely. Couldn't stand that bloated lows + lower mids, and couldn't find any good mids there. Only bloated lows + a bit spikes of highs....

Agree completely... I recommend against it since there are cheaper competing options available...

Also, with such a high price tag, it's not something that I'll spend my personal money on...

Hello guys

I have 3 headset i want to take just one if them and yeah i want it for gaming and music

1.HyperX cloud

2.AfterGlow 5.1 surround sound

3.beats v2 studio dr dre

option 3, definitely option 3!!...jk... no really get the hyperX cloud, clearly the best choice out of the three, beats are massively overpriced for what they are and surround headphones are useless, there's no need for them to exist when any pair of headphones can deliver a surround sound experience.

Thanks everybody and yeah i agree with you i really hate beats product so I will take the hyperX Cloud

BOSE QC 25s!

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

It good headset and bring to you pretty nice sound !

Nanner wasn't saying that it's bad, just mediocre. Meaning, with roughly the same price, there are other alternatives that sounds better.

Bose is known for its stylish speaker system (not super sound, just stylish and look good), but in headphone world, it's just 'meh'.... 1 plus point is, their headphones' noise canceling is quite good...

Nanner wasn't saying that it's bad, just mediocre. Meaning, with roughly the same price, there are other alternatives that sounds better.

Bose is known for its stylish speaker system (not super sound, just stylish and look good), but in headphone world, it's just 'meh'.... 1 plus point is, their headphones' noise canceling is quite good...

Can you please tell me if i want to take a headset for super good Sound what I should take and it worth it

And what is better bose or HyperX Cloud

Can you please tell me if i want to take a headset for super good Sound what I should take and it worth it

HyperX Cloud

Bose is mediocre.

Bose QuietComforts are the BEST in their class.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

HyperX Cloud is a gaming headset, the sound on it is mediocre, but it comes with a mic all in one nice pkg and is designed to work with PCs.

Bose QC 25s are not gaming headsets, they are meant to do 2 things, be really really comfortable (honestly I've never put on any headphones that are quite as comfortable as the QC15/25s) and cancel lots of ambient noise, hence the QuietComfort name. They dont come with a mic, and won't sound as good as pro audio headsets in their price range ($300) but for people who use public transit they are fantastic as they block out most of the noise.  

they are really for different purposes. you'd have to get a separate mic with the Bose, like a mod mic.

HyperX Cloud is a gaming headset, the sound on it is mediocre, but it comes with a mic all in one nice pkg and is designed to work with PCs.

Bose QC 25s are not gaming headsets, they are meant to do 2 things, be really really comfortable (honestly I've never put on any headphones that are quite as comfortable as the QC15/25s) and cancel lots of ambient noise, hence the QuietComfort name. They dont come with a mic, and won't sound as good as pro audio headsets in their price range ($300) but for people who use public transit they are fantastic as they block out most of the noise.  

they are really for different purposes. you'd have to get a separate mic with the Bose, like a mod mic.

I've tried Bose headphones including the QCs and they are not anything special. Their build quality is also atrocious. I could snap it in half so easily. I rather have a pair of Sony MDR 1R for portability use. Superior sound and good isolation as well as costing much less. The HyperX is the only exception in headsets. It's actually very good for the price. It's hard to beat. They are made by Beyerdynamic/Qpad. Kingston did not manufacture the headsets. 

Kingston did not manufacture the headsets. 

AFAIK, Kingston never manufactured anything. They place bulk orders of manufacturing to factories, then take care of the packaging and the brand, and voila, Kingston products...

I have to agree with captain. On headphone's noise canceling alone, Bose is one of the best. But yeah, based on sound quality, I'll take the 1R any days of the week....

Best out of the given 3 options. Not the best in broader context, not by a long chance....

i found

V-Moda Crossfade M-100 Ultimate

it is good ?

i found

V-Moda Crossfade M-100 Ultimate

it is good ?

M100 got nice sounds. But it's a bit of 'fashion headphone', meaning you pay a bit more for the fashionable design. If you like the design, then go for it.

M100 got nice sounds. But it's a bit of 'fashion headphone', meaning you pay a bit more for the fashionable design. If you like the design, then go for it.

I just see people keep saying it has a nice bass and i really like bass :)