Custom pc wont boot.

Cheetah245

Hello I made a pc quite a while ago an 3 weeks ago it randomly restarted saying that it was because power surge and that happened another time that day and the next day it didt start. I went on holidays for a week and then it started again. I played for a few hours and the next day that happened again. If i press the powe butto the ssd hdd start the optical drive opens the green led on the mobo lights abd the psu fan spins. All the oter ones dont

Specs:CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($233.95 @ OutletPC)

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 37.8 CFM CPU Cooler ($59.99 @ NCIX US)

Motherboard: Asus B85-PLUS ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($95.09 @ Amazon)

Memory: Kingston Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($79.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($58.74 @ Amazon)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.99 @ Amazon)

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card ($328.98 @ SuperBiiz)

Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Amazon)

Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($49.99 @ Newegg)

Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/RSBS DVD/CD Writer ($15.00 @ Newegg)

3 monitors connected to gpu 1 hdmi 2 dvi

Hello I made a pc quite a while ago an 3 weeks ago it randomly restarted saying that it was because power surge and that happened another time that day and the next day it didt start. I went on holidays for a week and then it started again. I played for a few hours and the next day that happened again. If i press the powe butto the ssd hdd start the optical drive opens the green led on the mobo lights abd the psu fan spins. All the oter ones dont

Specs:CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($233.95 @ OutletPC)

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 37.8 CFM CPU Cooler ($59.99 @ NCIX US)

Motherboard: Asus B85-PLUS ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($95.09 @ Amazon)

Memory: Kingston Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($79.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($58.74 @ Amazon)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.99 @ Amazon)

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card ($328.98 @ SuperBiiz)

Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Amazon)

Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($49.99 @ Newegg)

Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/RSBS DVD/CD Writer ($15.00 @ Newegg)

3 monitors connected to gpu 1 hdmi 2 dvi

only connect 1 monitor, make sure all power connectors are plugged in properly

Unplug everything and try doing dry run with only motherboard. Can you reach BIOS?

Sorry for not reading starting part.

It boots after i wait a while (2days) but it shuts down quick

Ya thats what I said in the story...

But i dont know what the problem is :>

as somebody already said try booting with only the motherboard plugged to the psu if that does not boot the psu is the problem most likely or it is the motherboard/processor and if it is that I'm sad for you it will cost a lot to check all those part (except if you already have a working computer) if you already hav ea working computer just test all part separatly on the other one to see where is the problem. after you can use the waranty to replace the broken part. I have something similar on one of my old rig I'll tell you what didn't work when I fix it. It will maybe help you. I hope that you will be able to make that computer work.