Crossfire With Dual Parallel

Alright so I am new to water cooling and have a water block and back-plate to cool my gpu's with which are XFX Graphics Cards....anyways I need to crossfire them and was doing some reading on dual parallel connecters for my water cooling loop....I was wondering which one would work with a Asus Formula...I don't know which of the following I should get.

EK Terminal Block - Dual Serial 3-Slot - Black Acetal (EK-FC Terminal DUAL Serial 3-Slot)

EK Terminal Block - Dual Parallel - Black Acetal (EK-FC Terminal DUAL Parallel)

EK Terminal Block - Dual Serial - Black Acetal (EK-FC Terminal DUAL Serial)

EK Terminal Block - Dual Parallel 3-Slot - Black Acetal (EK-FC Terminal DUAL Parallel 3-Slot)

I will have my loop going from the pump on the bottom of the res...to my gpus and straight up to my cpu, to my motherboard, then to my back 140mm radiator, then to my 360 on top of my case...back to the res.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

This one should work. It's the same as the one I'm using. 3 slots refers to the PCI brackets/lane spacing in between cards. So the 3 slot will cover a 2 slot card with one space between the cards ( sounds confusing, but it's not.)

This one should work. It's the same as the one I'm using. 3 slots refers to the PCI brackets/lane spacing in between cards. So the 3 slot will cover a 2 slot card with one space between the cards ( sounds confusing, but it's not.)

Right I get that...I just confused on spacing since not all motherboards have the same spacing between graphics cards....Much thanks...it is crossfire compatible then?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Right I get that...I just confused on spacing since not all motherboards have the same spacing between graphics cards....Much thanks...it is crossfire compatible then?

It has to be used with EK waterblocks. They have blocks for both AMD and Nvidia.