Corsair H110 Problem

Hi everyone,

so a while back I did by a H110 watercooler from corsair and while you could say it does its actual job of cooling my processor very well,

the two 140mm Fans rotate at a insanely high speed and basicly sounds like a Jet Engine.

So here is what I tried in order to fix stuff:

I downloaded a programm called Speedfan, that seemed like the most common solution for changing the Fan Speed after a couple minutes of Google Search.

However as a user of Windows 8.1 (which I basicly only got for BF4 in the 1st place), what happens is that I get a Blue Screen with this message: 'driver_irql_not_less_or_equal' when I start speedfan up after installing it.

According to forum posts i found when searching for this problem a lot of people have it under windows 8, but none of the suggested fixes such as just reinstalling speedfan and retrying it worked. it always comes to same result of a blue screen when i try to start it.

So I looked for other ways to change/control the fanspeeds, which can appereantly also be done in the bios. sadly though ever since that installation of speedfan, i can not access the bios anymore. 2b5aecc02c423847c4344575e06c7d78.png

now i could ofcourse be wrong about this installation causing all that, since the last time i did stuff in my bios was a couple months back and i did a lot of stuff on my pc since.

apart from this beeing very strange to me and i wanst aware that a installed programm under windows can cause such thing (and im still not to sure if thats the real reason, since it feels strange to me that a windows program would be able to affect the bios). while windows still works fine it is very frustrating to not be able to access my bios and my pc still sounds like a jet engine.

are there any good alternative programms under windows to do this job and how could i get my bios back to working properly?

thats exactly where they are plugged in, but as I mentioned I can not acces my bios. It just doesn't load it up.

and what I believe I didn't mention earlier. The sofware that comes with my Gigabyte Motherboard called Easy Tune 6, doesnt do anything either either. no matter if I set up a dynamic fan curve like the 2 on the left, it doesnt affect the fans at all. or if i set up the rpm for the fans in it manualy. they always turn at the same speed and are incredibly loud.

92d7a1029809f0859123f89c4955a035.png