Nosgoth Beta Keys

TastyRabbit

Hi Guys,

I've got two spare Nosgoth Keys Square Enix gave me recently... Ironic considering I've had five already....

Anyway they are : -

TEBUME-325-GOFATO-030bullet.jpgVEJUME-375-GOMOVO-221

First come, first served.

Also, I'd be grateful if you'd subscribe to my youtube channel. I'm trying to get it off the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwOSp8fN-5Q

Thanks, 

TastyRabbit

Well, thanks for the key, but promoting your Youtube channel is against CoC.

Dont be such a party pooper every one on here is already subbed to Linus Tech Tips and hes just showing his channel of its not like hes spamming the forums. Why dont you lay of people or is Linus scared that some one might take all his subs. What ells is against the CoC menchining other youtubers names? will i get banned if a say another youtubers name? no wonder this forum is slower and not as active as it used to be you guys jump at the first thing some one does that you dont like this forum used to be a fun place and full of people now its full of threads with people complaining. And the youtube channel is just going down hill advertising every wear and the live stream in a years time you wont even be able to see there faces cause of advertising.

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Well, thanks for the key, but promoting your Youtube channel is against CoC.

And now for saying that your probably going to report me and im probably going to get a warning or a ban well i say go tell the admins go run to them and tell them what happened cause thats all people like to do is dob and complain

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Dont be such a party pooper every one on here is already subbed to Linus Tech Tips and hes just showing his channel of its not like hes spamming the forums. Why dont you lay of people or is Linus scared that some one might take all his subs. What ells is against the CoC menchining other youtubers names? will i get banned if a say another youtubers name? no wonder this forum is slower and not as active as it used to be you guys jump at the first thing some one does that you dont like this forum used to be a fun place and full of people now its full of threads with people complaining. And the youtube channel is just going down hill advertising every wear and the live stream in a years time you wont even be able to see there faces cause of advertising.

There are rules for using the forum, people should follow them if they're using it. I didn't rip into him, insult him or be aggressive, I just pointed out that it's against CoC. 

Obviously mentioning other Youtuber's nmae and such is fine, but using someone else's forum/channel etc. to promote your own is not the place to do it. 

And I hate to point it out, but a lot of what you just typed is hypocritical. 

And now for saying that your probably going to report me and im probably going to get a warning or a ban well i say go tell the admins go run to them and tell them what happened cause thats all people like to do is dob and complain

You have a go at me for pointing out that something sis against CoC, then proceed to be rude and unfriendly before I even post a reply? How very nice of you. 

There are rules for using the forum, people should follow them if they're using it. I didn't rip into him, insult him or be aggressive, I just pointed out that it's against CoC. 

Obviously mentioning other Youtuber's nmae and such is fine, but using someone else's forum/channel etc. to promote your own is not the place to do it. 

And I hate to point it out, but a lot of what you just typed is hypocritical. 

Well im sorry if i just blew up in your face like that but every time i look on the forums there seems to be some person getting told he did something wrong and if some one posts something in the wrong section BOOM they have a mark against there name without even a warning

Hi Guys,

I've got two spare Nosgoth Keys Square Enix gave me recently... Ironic considering I've had five already....

Anyway they are : -

TEBUME-325-GOFATO-030bullet.jpgVEJUME-375-GOMOVO-221

First come, first served.

Also, I'd be grateful if you'd subscribe to my youtube channel. I'm trying to get it off the ground.

Thanks, 

TastyRabbit

And sorry mate for changing the topic of your thread it can go back to what it was :P

Ok sorry about that////////////

No harm in trying, I just had spare keys to give out.

And sorry mate for changing the topic of your thread it can go back to what it was :P

Thanks,

I wasn't exactly being forceful. I just asked to check my channel.