[WORLD] BF4 FOR 29$

Prömetheus
Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

Or you could buy it from somewhere like amazon and save money http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battlefield-4-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00E9G39RC

So i checked Origin right now, and they having a 50% off on BF4. If you want to play the game and have some money to spend buy this game! It's rlly fun :)

https://www.origin.com/en-sg/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

Or you could buy it from somewhere like amazon and save money http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battlefield-4-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00E9G39RC

lol, my bad... 

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

lol, my bad... 

Origin have a habit of pricing things high, even after they've been out for a while. Even on sale, it's normally cheaper to go to places like G2A and amazon (: 

Origin have a habit of pricing things high, even after they've been out for a while. Even on sale, it's normally cheaper to go to places like G2A and amazon (: 

bf4 just come like 6 months a go and the hardline came out. This is why EA sucks, they are becoming like the COD franchise and the game just came out every 1 year or even less.

"THE RED ARMY"

bf4 just come like 6 months a go and the hardline came out. This is why EA sucks, they are becoming like the COD franchise and the game just came out every 1 year or even less.

BF4 isn't even finished. To be honest, I find the Hardline beta actually plays better than BF4. 

BF4 isn't even finished. To be honest, I find the Hardline beta actually plays better than BF4. 

i'm getting the beta code 

still waiting tho..

"THE RED ARMY"