Stupid Prolbem

ace2k8

Any one have any ideas on whats happening. I have a Dell 24 LCD that will work in Ubuntu Fedora and Kubuntu Linux but will not work in Windows. Tried a few video-cards and pc's.   Its not my man LCD but i just want to know it makes no since to me. 

Did you make sure the drivers were correctly installed? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Did you make sure the drivers were correct installed? 

Its a screen lol.   But the drivers are installed for the video cards that i tried. 

Its a screen lol.   But the drivers are installed for the video cards that i tried. 

You get monitor drivers.....

I was talking about your video card drivers. 

What connection type are you using? DVI, VGA? HDMI? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Have you tried using the integrated graphics?

Yep

Yep

Is there anything in the settings that stands out as odd? Missing drivers, undetected GPU?

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anything in the settings that stands out as odd? Missing drivers, undetected GPU?

Nope lol.  Not my K70 LED's wont power on at all. No idea whats going on around here. 

Nope lol.  Not my K70 LED's wont power on at all. No idea whats going on around here. 

It seems as though when the GPU is plugged in the PC is not posting and isn't able to boot into Windows. I had this issue before myself, I solved it by switching PCI-E lanes. Have you tried that?

It seems as though when the GPU is plugged in the PC is not posting and isn't able to boot into Windows. I had this issue before myself, I solved it by switching PCI-E lanes. Have you tried that?

Tried a few PC's with this LCD.  The PC is known working so where all the other PC's.

Tried a few PC's with this LCD.  The PC is known working so where all the other PC's.

Interesting, it seems like the specific combination is causing maybe a compatibility issue?